-Not Logged In-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Alex Kuch

Alex Kuch

• 15 posts

Posted November 09 2005 - 04:15 AM

At best buy there is a sima product for around $35 that connects or works as a median between your vcr and your dvd recorder to preserve your vhs video more efficiently and enhance it. Although I have a DVD/VCR combination recorder. I want to get the best video transfer quality out of it. My question is can I use my A/V cables and connect them from the output of the recorder to the Sima device, then back to the input of the recorder. Because my DVD recorder and VCR are one unit, will it work?

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Bill Will

Bill Will

• 1,288 posts

Posted November 09 2005 - 08:55 AM

If I was you I would try running the Output into the Input just to see if it will accept the feed. If it does then I would go buy the Sima. Before you buy the Sima model you are thinking of getting you might want to look into one of their other models that will do both Video Tapes & DVDs. CompUSA a while back had one of the models that also did DVDs for only $49.99 with a mail in rebate. So I would look around for a deal on a Sima.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users