-

Photo
- - - - -

Cheerleaders Arrested and Fired After Hanky-Panky in Bar Restroom

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
78 replies to this topic

#1 of 79 OFFLINE   Scott Temple

Scott Temple

Supporting Actor

• 535 posts

Posted November 08 2005 - 03:07 PM

Link

http://us.news3.yimg....umoUHhovr1ug--
Renee Thomas (left) and Angela Keathley (right) - Hot, hot, I say! Posted Image

Quote:
Cheerleaders Had Sex in Bar, Witnesses Say

Mon Nov 7, 9:30 PM ET

TAMPA, Fla. - Two Carolina Panthers cheerleaders were charged after their arrest at a bar where witnesses told police the women had sex in a restroom.

Renee Thomas, 20, of Pittsboro, N.C., and Angela Keathley, 26, of Belmont, N.C., were taken to Hillsborough County Jail early Sunday.

Witnesses said the women were having sex in a stall with each other, angering patrons waiting in line to get into the restroom at the club in the Channelside district.

Thomas was charged with battery Sunday after allegedly striking a bar patron when she was leaving the restroom, then landed in even more trouble after police said she gave officers a driver's license belonging to another Panthers cheerleader who was not in Tampa.

Thomas, who made the trip to Florida for Sunday's game between the Panthers and Tampa Bay Buccaneers, was released from jail on $500 bail before police learned she was not the person she claimed to be.

Providing police with a false name is a misdemeanor. However, Thomas was charged Monday with giving a false name and causing harm to another — a third-degree felony punishable by probation or a jail term of 1 to 5 years, said police spokeswoman Laura McElroy.

Meanwhile, detectives are trying to determine how Thomas gained possession of the driver's license of the third cheerleader.

Keathley, charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, was released on $750 bail about an hour before the Panthers played the Bucs at Raymond James Stadium. The cheerleaders were not in town to perform at the game.

And there's more....

Link

Quote:
Adult Magazine Courts Panthers Cheerleaders

Tue Nov 8,12:38 PM ET

A popular adult magazine has made an offer to the two cheerleaders accused of having sex with each other in a Florida bar and getting involved in a fight, according to a Local 6 News report.

Penthouse magazine is courting Renee Thomas, 22, and Angela Keathley, 26, to pose nude, according to the report.

Penthouse is apparently hoping to cash in on what allegedly happened inside the Florida bar's bathroom stall.

The woman were having sex with each other in the restroom, according to witnesses.

Witnesses told police a fight broke out after bar patrons complained the women were having sex in a restroom.

Police said Thomas was charged with battery after allegedly striking a bar patron when she was leaving the restroom. Police said she also gave officers a driver's license belonging to another Panthers cheerleader who wasn't in Tampa.

Detectives are trying to find out why Thomas had the driver's license of the third cheerleader.

A team spokesman says the women violated a rule that bans conduct that's embarrassing to the team or organization.

A spokesman for the Carolina Panthers said the two cheerleaders who were charged in Tampa have been kicked off the team.

A Penthouse representative said the magazine will likely have an offer to the women in writing Tuesday, according to a report. Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

If they pose, I'm buying.

And yes, the only reason I posted this is because it involves two hot cheerleaders having sex. Yay, Lesbians! Posted Image
Lacey Chabert is so fetch!
My DVD, HD DVD, and Blu-ray Disc library

#2 of 79 OFFLINE   Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina

Lead Actor

• 9,704 posts

Posted November 08 2005 - 03:10 PM

And they say those letters to Penthouse never happen in real life... Posted Image

XBox Live: TheL1brarian (let's play Destiny on XB1)

#3 of 79 OFFLINE   Scott L

Scott L

Producer

• 4,466 posts

Posted November 08 2005 - 03:14 PM

Didn't think anyone else was a big fan of Lacey Chabert ;]

#4 of 79 OFFLINE   Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg

Lead Actor

• 9,209 posts

Posted November 08 2005 - 03:16 PM

This was mentioned in the NFL thread the other night, by yours truly, but still...anymore chances to discuss it...Although I did find it odd that 1 article claimed that Thomas was 20 and the other that she was 22, but of course...I'm not against a reenactment of that evening in the stall....

#5 of 79 OFFLINE   Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 14,848 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted November 08 2005 - 03:26 PM

As someone said at another forum, if they had just done this in the men's room, they could have charged admission.

#6 of 79 OFFLINE   Scott L

Scott L

Producer

• 4,466 posts

Posted November 08 2005 - 03:30 PM

Quote:
As someone said at another forum, if they had just done this in the men's room, they could have charged admission.
Nice Posted Image

In my forum they said:

Posted Image = Posted Image

#7 of 79 OFFLINE   Michael_K_Sr

Michael_K_Sr

Screenwriter

• 1,345 posts
  • LocationChicago 'burbs

Posted November 08 2005 - 03:41 PM

Quote:
Witnesses told police a fight broke out after bar patrons complained the women were having sex in a restroom
Why would anyone complain? Posted Image

#8 of 79 OFFLINE   Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 14,848 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted November 08 2005 - 04:14 PM

Scott, was the caption, "One of these is going to get spanked?" Posted Image

#9 of 79 OFFLINE   Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun

Studio Mogul

• 37,785 posts

Posted November 08 2005 - 04:20 PM

Title changed (to keep After hours thread titles work safe)
"Jee-sus, it's like Iwo Jima out there" - Roger Sterling on "Mad Men"
Patcave | 2006 Films | 2007 Films | Flickr | Comic-Con 2012 | Dragon*Con 2012

#10 of 79 OFFLINE   John Alvarez

John Alvarez

Screenwriter

• 1,129 posts

Posted November 08 2005 - 11:13 PM

Quote:
Why would anyone complain?

jealousy........or they had to pee real bad.You know how long those lines get to the womens room.....Posted Image

#11 of 79 OFFLINE   Garrett Lundy

Garrett Lundy

Producer

• 3,764 posts

Posted November 09 2005 - 12:59 AM

Oh, if Only I were the arresting officer that night....

"You two have the right to remain sexy" bow-chicka-bow-wow
"Did you know that more people are murdered at 92 degrees Fahrenheit than any other temperature? I read an article once. Lower temperatures, people are easy-going, over 92 and it's too hot to move, but just 92, people get irritable."

#12 of 79 OFFLINE   Russell G

Russell G

Lead Actor

• 9,930 posts
  • LocationDeadmonton

Posted November 09 2005 - 05:52 AM

I can't believe anyone would complain either! What they don't tell is that 200 cops showed up to "control the situation." Posted Image

Lesbian chearleaders, throwing PUNCHES no less. Get John Waters on the phone to do a bio-pic!

#13 of 79 OFFLINE   Danny Tse

Danny Tse

Producer

• 3,190 posts

Posted November 09 2005 - 07:45 AM

I mentioned the following on another forum regarding this incident....

Quote:
Imagine if the cheerleaders can't make bail....and horrors....have to go to women's prison.

That's a movie waiting to be made.
SACD not listed at sa-cd.net (updated 8/26/2009)

#14 of 79 OFFLINE   Christ Reynolds

Christ Reynolds

Producer

• 3,597 posts

Posted November 09 2005 - 07:59 AM

Quote:
these girls are alright looking, but if they were two ugly beast lesbians, everyone would be complaining. camera phones are everywhere now, where are the pics?!

CJ
And then when I feel so stuffed I can't eat anymore, I just use the restroom! And then I CAN eat more!

#15 of 79 OFFLINE   Bryan X

Bryan X

Producer

• 3,469 posts

Posted November 09 2005 - 08:40 AM

Quote:
but if they were two ugly beast lesbians, everyone would be complaining.

Damn straight. I don't want to see any ugly chicks making out. That's disgusting.

#16 of 79 OFFLINE   Christ Reynolds

Christ Reynolds

Producer

• 3,597 posts

Posted November 09 2005 - 09:28 AM

Quote:
Damn straight. I don't want to see any ugly chicks making out. That's disgusting.
i didnt say i disagreed with you, i was just telling what would happen Posted Image

CJ
And then when I feel so stuffed I can't eat anymore, I just use the restroom! And then I CAN eat more!

#17 of 79 OFFLINE   Chris Lockwood

Chris Lockwood

Producer

• 3,215 posts

Posted November 09 2005 - 09:28 AM

What apparently isn't getting reported elsewhere is that these 2 crashed a private event at the club.

Pix from local morning show (who happened to have someone at the event):
http://mjmorningshow....ycrashers.html

Didn't this happen once on Ozzie & Harriet?

#18 of 79 OFFLINE   MarkHastings

MarkHastings

Executive Producer

• 12,013 posts

Posted November 09 2005 - 09:49 AM

Quote:
Apparently they were Bucs fans. Posted Image

#19 of 79 OFFLINE   Greg_R

Greg_R

Screenwriter

• 1,998 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted November 09 2005 - 11:29 AM

Quote:
Ummm... it was the women's restroom?

#20 of 79 OFFLINE   Glenn Overholt

Glenn Overholt

Producer

• 4,207 posts

Posted November 09 2005 - 02:28 PM

..and who is going to lay odds that we don't have the whole story here?

I'm not going to hit anyone without a good reason, so whoever did get slugged (?) probably deserved it.

I can also question how anyone knew that they were having sex. Did someone peek? Isn't that kind of private?

The team is embarrassed? Because of a news story that may - or may not - be true?

All in fun! Posted Image

Glenn

Back to After Hours Lounge

Forum Nav Content I Follow