What's new

Looking for old post with pics of SV subs (1 Viewer)

Frank Lee

Stunt Coordinator
Hi

I was telling my friend about SV Subs last night. I don't think he got the point of how big and how awesome they are. I remembered a thread with pictures of a lot of peoples subs. I think a lot of the pictures were showing off the finishes on the subs. I did searches and looked back a few months, but I couldn't find the thread. Anybody know this thread?

John S

Senior HTF Member
Just so you know, there are no pictures to prepare yourself for the size of an Ultra/2, only in person is the sheer size fully realized or appreciated. :)

Not that I had any usefull information on the question at hand. Sorry, I just got a chance to see and experience one for the first time yesterday morning. Big and beautiful.

John S

Senior HTF Member
Those types of photo shoots will keep you in shape. No need for weight training at all. :)

Frank Lee

Stunt Coordinator
LOL @ John

That's the Kind of pictures I am looking for. They give a good feel for the size.

Thanks

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
This might might be better? Pics are fun and requires no thinking at the end of the day:)

PB10-ISD Maestro PB12-Ultra/2

Goliath

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Three 25-31CS+'s. Sorry old pic before dgtl cameras were even thought of.:thumbsdown: Nice twins Brian.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
[/IMG]
This will woop your a$$:D

Seriously> That does look menacing. After I get done playing with the sub coming in Friday, I wouldn't mind trying my hand at one myself...."To the mattresses" sort of speak:)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I like my 20-39 PCi very much but I'm always concerned about people thinking I'm overcompensating for something. I don't really have that concern here ;)

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter
I bet Steve says, "pfft" to these duos, trios of SVSs.

So if you aren't going to put that second one together...

:D :emoji_thumbsup:

steve nn

Senior HTF Member

Same here. Thats a incredible looking sub Steve and I would bet it's performance matches it's stature.:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks