Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Test Your HTML & vB Codes

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Nils Luehrmann

Nils Luehrmann

Producer

• 3,515 posts

Posted November 04 2005 - 09:16 AM

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 31,726 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted November 04 2005 - 02:15 PM

Nils: I especially find your section on the special features to be quite revealing! Posted Image

Well, well said! Posted Image

Actually, I wasn't going to pick this up..but when I read the back of the box at my local Target, I thought it looked like a lot of fun. My son and will be will finishing up Episode III this weekend. I may spin this after we're done with that.

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Nils Luehrmann

Nils Luehrmann

Producer

• 3,515 posts

Posted November 04 2005 - 03:30 PM

:b

I think you are going to love this DVD! I also picked it up at target just out of pure curiosity, and the great price. Once I started, I couldn't stop watching. Several of the commentaries are really entertaining, and be sure to check out the extra footage!

I retired from DVD reviewing years ago, but because no one was even talking about this DVD I figured I'd brush of the cob webs and turn on the "blaa blaa blaas" Posted Image

I've been so darn busy today that I've hardly had a chance to do anything but the formatting, and had it not been for David's help even that wouldn't have been done.

I'll try and get this out by the weekend.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Kevin M

Kevin M

Producer

• 5,172 posts

Posted November 04 2005 - 03:58 PM

.....sadly....this does indeed look like a great deal of DVD reviews out there these days.
-Kevin M.

There's a human tendency to resent anyone who disagrees with our pleasures.  The less mature interpret that as a personal attack on themselves.
- Roger Ebert

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Nils Luehrmann

Nils Luehrmann

Producer

• 3,515 posts

Posted December 16 2005 - 11:51 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users