What's new

I found a grey hair... (1 Viewer)

Tommy G

Screenwriter
Patrick, welcome to the club. I look at myself in the mirror when I get out of the shower and see these grey chest hairs ewwww. Got the salt and pepper thing going on the head as well. Still have my hair up top though. See, there's always a bright side. :D

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Pat, it might of died a week ago and just got stuck up there! All hope is not lost.

If somebody asks about the white hair, tell them the above.. it was dead and didn't want to leave. :)

Jay

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I thought it was a booger-coated hair up there, so I did my best to clean it out, but then it dawned on me that it was simply grey, and you know that sound that the record needle makes when it goes off-track drastically, that was what was going through my mind upon the discovery.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I started gettin grey hairs since I was 25. Relax dude, it only makes you look distinguished.

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I'm 35 and have had the graying on the sides. Not too much, but it's noticeable up close. Like others have said, it's looks distinguished. Besides, I'm just happy I have hair! I figured I'd be balding by now and I'm not!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I don't mind the grey hairs on the face and head, but nostrils? Next thing I know, I'll find hairs in my ears!

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
Trust me, Patrick, I've already found 'em in my ears! Ick! Not to mention gray hairs in my nose, on my chest, and in my temples. I started getting gray hairs when I was in my late 20's, and now I kinda like them on my temples. Anywhere else... ewwwww!

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
I have grey hairs on both temples and I'm 19. My mommy tells me it'll make me look distinguished. :)

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
I'm 52 and don't have any grey hair on my head. But my chest hairs are all grey. Your DNA has different coding for hair color on the head versus on the chest.

Adam Barratt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I've got a bunch of 'em, and I'm only 30. I was a little surprised, however, when I last got a haircut and the barber used the electric razor on my ears (to get some fuzz on my lobes, might I hastily add, but still..).

Adam

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
I just about had a coronary when I found my first one on the morning of my 27th birthday. Since then my hair has progressively turned platinum white. I'd say about half the hairs on my head have turned, while all the other hairs on my body (except you know where) have started turning blonde to some degree or another. My goatee is almost entirely blonde and my natural hair color is a dark bronzy brown.

I have long hair, past shoulder-length, that I keep in a ponytail. I haven't figured out whether to a) wait until the process is complete and have bitchin' albino hair, b) start dying it some off the wall color or c) dye it a safe color, close to my natural color (my mom would obviously vote for this one). Choices, choices. :D

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
I'm facing the big 4-0 in a few months, and what I find depressing is the beginnings of a mustache! :alien: And these are hairs that are similar in consistency to wire - is E.T. using my upper lip to mount micro antennae to get a better signal to phone home? :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks