What's new

FS: Pioneer Elite CLD-79 Laserdisc Player, Demod, LDs (1 Viewer)

Chris White

Second Unit
Pioneer Elite CLD-79 Laserdisc Player, Kenwood Demodulator, Laserdisc Collection

Features of the Pioneer Elite CLD-79 Laserdisc Player

Product Review of the Pioneer CLD-79 Laserdisc Player

Laserdisc Collection:

Aladdin, Batman & Robin (5.1), Beverly Hills Cop (P&S), Braveheart (5.1), Cliffhangers, Close Encounters (P&S), Doc Hollywood (P&S), E.T., Escape from L.A. (5.1), Executive Decision (5.1), The Godfather I & II (5.1), Indiana Jones Trilogy (2 are P&S), Jackie Brown (5.1), Jurassic Park (DTS), Jurassic Park: The Lost World (DTS), Mission: Impossible (5.1), National Lampoon's Vacation (P&S), Pulp Fiction, Rain Man, The Road Warrior, Robocop, The Saint (5.1), Schindler's List, Silence of the Lambs, Star Wars Trilogy (5.1, Special Edition), Star Wars Episode 1: Phantom Menace (5.1), Stargate (DTS), Strange Days (5.1), Toy Story

Note: I am not interested in selling any of the laserdiscs individually.

Price: $500 plus shipping (PayPal preferred)

ChristopherDAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
AE5VI
I hate to say this, but you'll have better luck moving the stuff if you agree to split it up. The Star Wars and DTS discs, particularly, and the RF demodulator are items with plenty of demand from people who already have players. You can still sell a -79 for that price, but it will take quite a while.

ChristopherDAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
AE5VI
If you've got the leisure to wait until the right buyer comes along, more power to you. I'm certainly not asking you to break up the set -- there's only one thing on the list I would consider buying, now that I've got my AC-3 capable player and my decoder.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks