What's new

Has anyone sold DVDs to Digital Eyes ? (1 Viewer)

Deepak Shenoy

Supporting Actor
I had a large number of DVDs (about 25) that I wanted to get rid of quickly. Since most of these were original versions of DVDs that have since been replaced by new and improved editions I did not want the hassle of selling them through half.com or ebay. I got an online quote for these DVDs from Digital Eyes (some quotes as low as $2.99) and shipped them about 2 weeks ago. I haven't heard anything from them since. I have sent a few mails to them with no response. I know they stopped mailing checks as payment, but instead offer store credit. How exactly does this work and what kind of time frame is normal for them to process the shipment and issue the store credit ?

Thanks,
-D

Deepak Shenoy

Supporting Actor
Never mind. It took them a while to credit my account, but the credit finally showed up today.

-D

Jack Ferry

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jack Ferry
What was the total time from date of shipping until you got your money? Was it ultimately a good deal for you?

Deepak Shenoy

Supporting Actor
I shipped the DVDs on 10/15 and got the store credit on 11/01 and so it took about 2 weeks. I sold 25 DVDs for an average price of a little over $5 each. I probably could have gotten more for them on e-bay or half.com but like I mentioned earlier I didn't want to go through that hassle.

-D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks