Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

NASCAR Superstar Jimmie Johnson Joins XM Satellite Radio

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 ONLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 44,067 posts

Posted October 27 2005 - 12:39 AM

NASCAR Superstar Jimmie Johnson Joins XM Satellite Radio
Press Release Source: XM Satellite Radio

NASCAR Superstar Jimmie Johnson Joins XM Satellite Radio To Launch XM Show Starting 2006
Wednesday October 26, 12:00 pm ET

WASHINGTON, Oct. 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- NASCAR superstar Jimmie Johnson will join XM Satellite Radio for a weekly show to be broadcast exclusively to XM's five-million-plus subscribers from coast to coast.

(Photo: http://www.newscom.c...20051026/DCW016 )

(Logo: http://www.newscom.c...00724/XMSATLOGO )

Johnson's show will debut February 2006 on XM's NASCAR Radio (XM Channel 144). XM is the nation's leading provider of satellite radio and the official satellite radio network of NASCAR.

Johnson will discuss the latest happenings on the NASCAR circuit and talk about music and other personal interests on the wide-ranging show. Johnson will also play a key role in various XM promotions as part of a multi-year agreement with XM.

"I'm extremely excited to be part of the XM family," said Johnson. "For a few years I've been searching for the right outlet to give people an opportunity to get to know a side of me away from the racetrack. XM approached me with the idea of having a national weekly radio show and it was the perfect fit. I'm really looking forward to the partnership and getting started next season."

"Jimmie Johnson is one of the most exciting and successful figures in auto racing today, and we are proud to welcome Jimmie to the XM family for this new show," said Kevin Straley, vice president of talk programming, XM Satellite Radio. "XM listeners across the country will be able to tune in and hear Jimmie throughout the NASCAR season."

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users