What's new

recommend a recliner for home theater please (1 Viewer)

tonyKwok

Stunt Coordinator
hello

I'm looking to purchase a couple of recliners for my home theater soon. I want to get regular leather recliners instead of those dedicated home theater seats similar to the ones from berkline. Does anyone here use recliners for their home theater also? Can someone recommend a few good companies?

thanks,
tony

David Noll

Stunt Coordinator

tonyKwok

Stunt Coordinator
david

wow, i love these seats. Do you remember how much you paid for these?

thanks
tony

David Noll

Stunt Coordinator
Tony,

I purchased my seats at the end of 2004. Stock number for the rocker-recliner is 10-550 and for the reclining loveseat, 32-550. Hide is: Cor. AL723350 Raven. The price I paid $911.50 each less rebates for the chairs and $1800.00 each less rebates for the loveseats.

Now that I think about it, they were expensive, but well worth it! I love them.

David

tonyKwok

Stunt Coordinator
david

oh yea, I saw the cardinal too on their website. I wasn't sure if that model came in black leather like yours. I will check out their showrooms this weekend. Thanks again

tony

tonyKwok

Stunt Coordinator
MikeGee,

yes, the Vuelta series is looking really awesome! Too bad there are no local dealers near me. I wonder how much they cost?

tony

KeithMoechnig

Stunt Coordinator
I have 2 lane tan leather recliners. Not exactly "theatre" recliners, but they feel 5 times better than theatre recliners. I only paid 500 for 2 used, but they were 700 new(but mine were under a year old, so practically new)

David Noll

Stunt Coordinator

The La-z-boy rocker/recliners mentioned above have lower backs than most "theater" seats. That was a main consideration when I purchased them.

David

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks