-

Photo
- - - - -

Need mini-CD system recommendations...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Vader

Vader

Supporting Actor

• 796 posts

Posted October 22 2005 - 01:05 PM

My father just asked me to look for a mini system (smaller than a boom-box) that plays CDs, has extremely small speakers, but good sound. My brother worships Bose, so I need to act fast before my father follows my brother's recommendations for a Bose system (he likes the size of the cube speakers). The main system should be about the size of a portable CD player, and the speakers about the same size as Bose cubes. Please help!
Peace... Derek

One sub to rumble them all. One sub to shake them. One sub to humble them all. And in the darkness break them.

Louvre attendant: Sacre bleu! ze frame on ze Mona Lisa broke and ze only one left iz too small. Andre, bring me ze scissors!

#2 of 3 Kean-Hock Yeap

Kean-Hock Yeap

Stunt Coordinator

• 82 posts

Posted October 22 2005 - 05:03 PM

You didn't mention your budget, so how about a JVC EX-A1?
See link below:
http://www.amazon.co....onics&n=507846
Perpetual Novice

#3 of 3 Vader

Vader

Supporting Actor

• 796 posts

Posted October 23 2005 - 12:39 AM

Sorry, Kean

My dad only stated that he wanted a good quality system, but had no idea on budget (just not a cheap, kmart special), so I would guesstimate < $500. I don't have a feel for these types of systems either, so I guess I need a bunch of recommendations as well as price ranges. I do know that he is not gonna be interested in the ultra high price, hi end stuff, though.
Peace... Derek

One sub to rumble them all. One sub to shake them. One sub to humble them all. And in the darkness break them.

Louvre attendant: Sacre bleu! ze frame on ze Mona Lisa broke and ze only one left iz too small. Andre, bring me ze scissors!