-Not Logged In-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Costco, Please Stop Delaying the Sale of New Release TV Sets

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   WillG

• 5,275 posts

Posted October 11 2005 - 02:39 AM

A few weeks ago, I was looking for Season Six of "Cheers" on the day it was released. My local Costco carried all the previous seasons at a good price, so I went looking for it there first. However, it was not in stock on the street date. I ended up buying it online and ended up paying like $30 for it. So, I'm in Costco yesterday, and now they are carrying "Cheers" Season Six for like $25. Before this, I wanted to by "Curb Your Enthusiasm" Season 4. Once again, my local Costco sold all the previous seasons so I went there to look for it first. And they did not have it on street date. So, I went somewhere else to get it. A week later, they are selling CYE for like $5 Less than what I paid for it. The same thing happened last year when I wanted to buy the "Looney Tunes" Golden Collection vol 2. Is this happening at anyone else's Costco? It's quite irritating and I would like to know if it something going on at just my store, or if it is common at Costco.
STOP HIM! He's supposed to die!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users