Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

How do I feed 1:1 from my pj through scaler??

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti

Producer

• 4,796 posts

Posted October 09 2005 - 01:11 PM

HELP!!!

I'm a complete idiot and played around with my Leeza and screwed up all my settings.

I was running a 1:1 ratio prior through my projector for accurate framing and now I made a mess of that. I can't figure out how to get it back!!

When I select 1:1 on my projector remote, the image appears as a small box in the middle of my screen!!!

How do I get it back to normal 1:1 feed and why is this happening?

Is there something I have to do with the Leeza remote as well?

Please help me out, I was just about to sit down and watch a new DVD and now I'm really frustrated!!!

IMy installer just came in last week and fixed this for me and I had to be stupid and "experiment" with the remote functions. Now I'm tired and just want to watch a movie!!!

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   James Phung

James Phung

Second Unit

• 409 posts

Posted October 10 2005 - 03:07 AM

What's the native resolution of your projector? If it's a 1280x720 display, set your leeza to output 1280x720. It sounds like your display is something like 1280x720 and is being fed 480p (720x480) from the leeza.