Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

WTB: Monty Python Box Set

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Bill Balcziak

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor

• 884 posts

Posted September 25 2005 - 01:50 PM

My son is getting seriously interested in all things Python and I'd like to find a reasonably priced boxed set. (I am looking for the 14- or 16-disc "mega" set of the original TV show--which seems to have been released in about 32 different versions by Sam's Club, Costco, Best Buy, etc.) Send me an e-mail if yours is gathering dust and needs a new home. Posted Image

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 32,930 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted September 25 2005 - 02:23 PM

Bill: I don't want to discourage any responses to your thread...but there is a new "Complete Monty Python's Flying Circus 16-ton Mega Set" that's being released this Tuesday.

As you'll find HERE at my Weekly RoundUp thread over in Coupons & Bargains, Best Buy is having a very good price on it at $109.99 with an exclusive Python booklet. It is a 16-disc set.

That $109.99 price--which I just had to double-check--is $70 below their current listing HERE at bestbuy.com.

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Bill Balcziak

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor

• 884 posts

Posted September 26 2005 - 12:22 AM

Anyhow...as I was saying prior to Mike's ad for the ubiquitous Weekly RoundUp, I am interested in buying somebody's dusty old Monty Python boxed set. Shoot me an e-mail if you've got one you want to unload. Posted Image

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   TonyD

TonyD

Who do we think I am?

• 16,605 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted September 26 2005 - 03:11 PM

wow. try to help and pow. i was about to post the same thing. good luck finding it used, but thats a great price for this brand new or used.
facebook.com/whotony

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Bill Balcziak

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor

• 884 posts

Posted September 26 2005 - 11:50 PM

Set has been purchased. Thanks, Lee--we're looking forward to it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users