What's new

Going crazy? Projector for sale (1 Viewer)

Jeff_A_G

Stunt Coordinator
New lower price!

Well, I may have lost my mind selling this. Or I may need the money more than I need this. Either way, its a Sony VPL-CS5. I haven't fully decided if this is what needs to go, but I'll know within a week. Also, I feel obliged to offer it to a few select people first, as they were in line the last time I sold my old projector.
Here's a pic of the hours:

Here's a pic of Dogma's title screen, cause thats what was in the dvd player (the lights are on because my cr@ppy camera sucks and wont take pics if its too dark):

Price is set at $450 shipped, need quick sale

Jeff_A_G

Stunt Coordinator
Well, it is official: Item is up for sale! Let me know on all interests, I can get more pics and info if needed!

I also have access to a better camera now, so I can get pics with full lighting on, with lighting off and no flash, and lighting off with flash. Let me know!

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Jeff, thanks for the offer but unfortunately my budgets pretty tight right now, goodluck with the sale though.

Jeff_A_G

Stunt Coordinator
No problem, hopefully someone will want this soon. I have payments to make on my vehicle, which might also be up for sale soon. Anyone interested?

Jimi C

Screenwriter
Do you have specs for this projector? I looked on projector central, but they dont really seem to make sense. What type of inputs does it have? I may be interested.

MikeRP

Supporting Actor
Is this an HD PJ?

I will be ceiling mounting this about 12.5 to 14 feet back from an 80 by 45 92 inch diagonal screen. Does this work?

Mike

Jeff_A_G

Stunt Coordinator
I'll check on the dimensions. It has a zoom so I'm sure it will be able to work, whether zoom in or out is needed. It has reg and wide screen mode so it will fit a widescreen. I've ran it 1080i before but was having trouble running it in 720p with my gamecube. Not sure if it was the cube, cable, or pj. I'm possitive it will work in 1080i though. I have it projecting from the component output on my dvd player to a 92" diagnal screen 12' away and it looks stunning

Jeff_A_G

Stunt Coordinator
Price dropped to sell! $450 shipped! Has a few more hours than the picture shows due to a couple demos for prospective buyers, but still extremely low hours with easily 2000 more left in it!

MikeRP

Supporting Actor
Jeff:

I'm interested.Still checking it out - Hope to have an answer this evening.

Are you including the component to serial adapter?

Mike

Jeff_A_G

Stunt Coordinator
I hadn't really thought about that, but I may. If I don't see any use for it in the near future I probably will

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks