Jump to content

Sign up for a free account!

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

need help wiring three way crossover from PE

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 JoeGibs


    Stunt Coordinator

  • 110 posts
  • Join Date: Nov 05 2004

Posted September 22 2005 - 09:24 AM

i bought some three way crossovers from parts express. they can be found HERE

on the bottom, it has one connection labeled "M", then a set of three connections with the letter "C" above them, then another single connection labeled "W" and another single connection labeled "T". then on the top of the xover it has a single connection labeled "C" and another sincle connection labeled "IN".

little help?

#2 of 2 Brian Fellmeth

Brian Fellmeth

    Supporting Actor

  • 792 posts
  • Join Date: Jul 30 2000

Posted September 23 2005 - 01:18 AM

"C" stands for common. So, the "in" and one of the commons go to the posts on the back of the box. Make sure you know which post goes to C for each box so you don't end up with a phase problem. Then the other three commons go to your drivers (one each) on the unmarked lugs. The marked (or +) lug are connected to T,M and W for tweeter, mid, and woofer respectively.