What's new

The Office (US) Season 2 (1 Viewer)

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Man, that was a pretty hilarious episode (the Dundeys). I love the locale at Chilis...reminded me of Office Space.

Great start so far. :emoji_thumbsup:

MatS

Screenwriter
more goofy (over the top) than hilarious to me
the 'subtle' humor moments seemed to be missing and themes seemed a bit repetative from past episodes

likely intentional but it seemed like the cast addressed and played to the camera a lot more in this episode

there were some real nice Jim and Pam moments

probably my least favorite of the 7 episodes thus far but I hold the other 6 in such high regard

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Dwight rushing to take off his shirt when Pam falls off the stool was the main LOL moment for me in this episode. I find that so much of the early portions of the episode was so uncomfortable to watch at times.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

Yeah, I definately felt the same way. Some of the moments in the episode were like a train wreck, but there were funny moments as well.

But how can the Steve Carell character not just get so fired for the way he conducts himself with blatant sexual harrassment and racial stereotyping? I know it's a stupid complaint, but I end up wondering that everytime I watch an episode.

I guess that is one reason why I think the British version works better. It was a short run where the timeline of events seemed realistic and the ending of the series was logical. I could not see Carrell being allowed to run the office for, say, 8 seasons (should the show last that long)

MishaLauenstein

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Misha Lauenstein
It was nice of Pam to come to Michael's aid. Luckily she was drunk and can deny it later.

I can't see how they're going to keep Jim and Pam apart for 8 22 episode seasons! ;)

todd stone

Screenwriter
dwight hitting the ooooooooooo yay button was hillarious :)

anyone else notice michaels hair was different? not slicked back

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The first season, Michael's hair was made to look like he was losing his hair from the front area, but I guess they decided to reverse that trend because it'd be too hard to maintain that look.

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Second ep- sexual harassment. Didnt expect the cameo by David Koechner, and some of the jokes were just hilarious! (Big William Hung fan?)

Great start so far; lovin the second season!

MatS

Screenwriter
FW: great episode of The Oriface tonight

a return to form.....
that's what she said

:D

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
What a painful episode to watch... but funny as hell. :)

I loved the line that went something like "Don't blame me, I just forward the emails... nobody arrests someone for just transporting drugs from one place to another!" :D

I see a threat of getting fired in Michael's future.

Kevin Clemons

Stunt Coordinator
"Who's got two thumbs and hates Todd Packer...This guy!"

also, Dwight's particular quesiton that he asked the HR guy had me laughing so hard I thought I was gonna choke.

oh yeah, "The only thing I am worried about...is getting a boner." Classic.

Kevin

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
You know what's funnier? Watching this episode at work with a few co-workers and watching the co-workers go "Oh no, he did not just say that!" and then all the bust out laughter from seeing the work-related harrassment on display in the episode.

MatS

Screenwriter
average episode tonight (Office Olympics)

maybe they meant to put a lesser episode up against playoff baseball?

anyone know who the writer was of tonight's script?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks