What's new

House, M.D. season 2 ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Yep, House is back tonight to kick off its second season. Glad Fox gave this show the plum spot after American Idol last season so it could find an audience. Sela Ward is also back (for how long, who knows?).

ZackR

Supporting Actor
Cannot wait for tonight. My wife and I went through all of Season 1 on DVD over the past 2 weeks (having missed House in its original run last season) and we are looking forward to Season 2. This is the first series I am actually planning to watch since the original CSI back in 2000. :emoji_thumbsup:

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
The episode was great, except for Cameron's constant whining and bitchy moral hypocrisy (I think she's just pissed at House cuz he won't go out with her).

I just about fell out of my seat laughing during the scene of House consuming his lunch while watching his soaps and USING A COMA PATIENT FOR A TRAY! That rocks! :emoji_thumbsup:

Anyone else hating Cameron's new hair and Cuddy's weird, kinda inappropriate outfits?

paul_v

Second Unit
Convict: "That's the nicest piece of ass I've seen in years"

House: "I could have hit that!"

heh don't know why but I thought that was funny

JamieD

Supporting Actor
Great episode. Cameron's lost weight it seems. The only real change in anyone that I noticed. She kinda looks a bit scary/crazy now, which is a shame. :)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Good, overall episode with House as the catalyst for some good old fashion needling humor that derived from last season's relationship history amongst the 3 females in the cast, plus the pasts of the 3 male doctors. The zingers almost always get laughs from me, not bad for a medical drama.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The things that come out of House's mouth, I LOL at his declaration with Wilson:

"Bro's before Ho's."

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Wife and I was glued to the show on Tuesday, the only sarcastic remark I have is he is so intelligent, the line should be outside the door afte a whole season of curing and diagnosing problems. ;) Love the show, will be there every Tuesday night.

nickGreenwood

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Greenwood
I liked the line:

"You're getting crumbs on him!"

Good ep. I missed most of last season, but Hugh Laurie totally makes the show, I couldn't see anyone else as Dr. House, the others I think could be replacable.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
9/20/05

Can't let this episode go by without a comment. This episode was great - hilarious and heartbreaking (and kinda disturbing). And Robert Sean Leonard is an underrated actor.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I thought the girl patient was amazing, she had this smile, this look, that was just so peaceful and serene.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
11/1/05

This episode was a riot. House = "Compelling TV", indeed!

There were so many zingers, and witty reparte on display in this episode.

Dave Gorman

Supporting Actor
Agreed! Several laugh out loud moments for me. Although the drama and characters didn't draw me in as much as sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks