What's new

FS/FT: DirecTV, ReplayTV, and HTPC equipment... (1 Viewer)

Estevan

Stunt Coordinator
so having just crossed the country (yet again), i find myself with a few items i no longer have any use for...

Samsung SIR-TS360 DirecTV HDTV receiver w/access card $175
Hughes HDVR2 DirecTV Tivo w/access card $50
Panasonic TU-IRD10 DirecTV receiver $20 (perfect companion for Showstopper to allow for recording of DirecTV programming)
Panasonic Showstopper PV-HS2000 ReplayTV (no subscription necessary) $125
Crescendo Systems TC2000 VGA-compnent transcoder $100
Evation Irman infrared receiver $20
Siemens Speedstream SS2623 wireless b router/firewall. print server $20

all items are in excellent condition (functionally and cosmetically) and, with the exception of the TU-IRD10, include original boxes, manuals, and accessories. prices are flexible, but do not include shipping...

as for trades, i am specifically interested in acquiring a PC TV tuner/DVR card (preferably from the Hauppauge WinTV line), a PC remote (such as an iMON), a D-VHS digital recorder (something D-Theater/HDTV capable), or a Sharp Zaurus PDA... however, if you have something else interesting, i'm willing to listen!

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
Hey my boss wants the Replay as long as its in great shape, has all the accessories and you will take $125 shipped with payment via Paypal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks