What's new

LOST season 2 discussion thread...... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Just figured since the show starts next Wednesday (9/21) I would start a discussion thread. Just to let people know that the hour before the season premier starts. ABC will be showing a special called Destination-Lost.

And a guest star spoiler Jolene Blalock will be a guest star. Possibly in the season premier

Jefferson Morris

Supporting Actor
Regarding that hour-long lead-in to the season premier, I have a little warning for TIVO users:

If, like me, you've set the Season Pass option to record an extra minute or two at the end of every Lost episode, then watch out: Your Tivo may record the lead-in show and opt not to record the actual season opener, since the two recordings technically overlap.

I discovered this very situation when I was randomly browsing upcoming To Do recordings. Naturally I corrected Tivo, as Caretaker Grady might have done (well, maybe not that harshly). I've got one of the older Tivo models, if that makes a difference.

--Jefferson Morris

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Really looking forward to the premiere. Lost and Invasion back to back should make a great night of TV even better

capt

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Over at AICN, I think they have two reviews- one spoiler filled and one that gives some info but isn't like a total breakdown of the episode. I want to stay away from spoilers all together so I don't know for sure what each review contains (in other words, read at your own risk:) )

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Finished season 1 tonight and am primed and ready for season 2. BTW turniphead's name is Aaron - which means exalted.

Big mystery moment from the season finale - Hurley boarding the plane and giving Walt the thumbs up. Then Hurley pulls out the comic book with the polar bear in it to read. What is up with that!? The second episode of season 2 is titled -'Everyone Hates Hugo'. Very interesting - and also probably a riff On Everyone Loves Raymond.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member

Hurley is Hispanic. The comic book is in Spanish. Hurley does seem the type that reads comic books. It survived the crash and was found by Walt. I wouldn't make anything of Hurley's thumbs up.

People associate the polar bear in the comic book and the polar bears on the island as every time we are shown Walt turning to the page containing the polar bear, the island's polar bear makes an appearance. I say there is no connection; Walt has undoubtedly read the comic book many more times that we haven't seen (not much reading material around for a kid). Did the polar bear show up every time? We can't know for certain, but I doubt it.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
I don't know if I'm interpreting what you're saying correctly, but I'm pretty sure the producers wanted us to make the supernatural connection. Walt can make things happen. He made the bird fly into their glass door as he was reading the bird book, he always rolled the numbers he wanted, after visualizing it in his mind, he hit the target when throwing the knife, and then all that polar bear business.

Also, it looks like Good Morning America will be showing a deleted scene from tonight's premiere tomorrow morning. Anyone want to capture it? ;)

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Yeah. Pretty interesting. Too bad we'll have to wait another week for more answers.

Doug R

Supporting Actor
That episode would have been much better as the season finale. Good episode and last season would have ended with a bang not a whimper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks