What's new

Charlies Angels Season 1 -- Possible Cut Episode (1 Viewer)

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
I don't know if anyone else noticed this or not, but there is a cut episode on Charlies Angels season 1. The episode 'The Killing Kind' is missing one short scene.

The missing scene can be partially viewed in the opening credits for Kate Jackson. There is a brief scene of Sabrina in a red three piece suit and she turns around in surprise. This was originally part of a scene in the episode where Sabrina is searching Brooke Anderson's appartment for the missing manuscript of the story Brooke was writing about Moonshadows. The local sheriff comes in while Sabrina is searching the appartment and surprises her. Sabrina even mentions the encounter to Kelly and Jill later on in the episode.

While the episode is pretty much complete on DVD, this scene has been missing since the show went into syndication. The last time I saw the scene was in 78 during the summer reruns between season 2 and season 3 when ABC reran three episodes from season 1. As I said, the version on DVD is the most complete version of the episode that I've seen since 78, but it is still not 100% complete. Just thought everyone would like to know.

Chuck L

Screenwriter
Good eye...and memory if you recall 1978 that well...

You know though...at this point, I wish that we had something to gripe about with season three other than the fact that it is not out yet!!!! UGH!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks