Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Columbia House Canada

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti

Producer

• 4,796 posts

Posted August 27 2005 - 12:43 PM

Does anyone have a toll-free contact number to get in touch with a customer service rep?

I would like to sign up, but it seems that a credit card is required by doing so online.

From what I recall of my last account, this was not necessary. There was a bill me later option.

Also, Im curious if there are alternate 'introductory titles' available in their database?

Does anyone know if it's possible to request titles apart from those listed on their website for new customers?

I can just barely pick the 5 necessary titles that I want because I either own most of what is available, not interested or hesitant to add due to the limited or should I say complete lack of information/specs regarding their listings. For instance "Finding Neverland" appears to be the foolscreen version judging by the yellow banner at the top of the keepcase in the thumbnail image displayed. If it weren't for that tiny picture listing and my attention to detail and knowledge of titles, it would be a disaster waiting to happen...

Anyways, if anyone could answer my questions it would be really helpful!

To summarize:

1) Toll-Free CANADIAN Contact?

2) Is A Credit Card REQUIRED For Sign Up?

3) Can I Request 'Other' Introductory Titles Not Listed?

Thanks!!