Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

EAD Encore for sale...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Keir H

Keir H

Second Unit

• 468 posts

Posted August 27 2005 - 09:44 AM

Looking to upgrade and need a new home for my EAD Encore. As many know, EAD is known for great hardware for both music and theater in mind. This is the original version without the upgraded remote and display. Otherwise flawless, both performance and in great to excellent shape. Non smoking house and it has been well cared for. Those looking into getting into separates and want audiophile quality sound,look here. The Encore can be upgraded as well. Search the web for reviews and support...

$675 obo

thanks for looking

i have the manual, & lcd remote.

#2 of 4 Keir H

Keir H

Second Unit

• 468 posts

Posted August 28 2005 - 09:18 AM

How bout a price reduction..?

$585

killer deal..keep in mind this preamp was listed at $2995 when new (2000). Remember it can be upgraded to the latest sound formats and can change out the face plate.

check out audiorevolution.com review when stacked up against a Proceed AVP.

#3 of 4 Hunter

Hunter

Stunt Coordinator

• 60 posts

Posted August 29 2005 - 03:02 AM

Hi, Keir -

Good to hear from you. As you know there is still an unpaid amount due to me on the Encore. I gave up telephone calls and emails long ago. Please contact me.

Regards,

- Hunter
hlm3@att.net

#4 of 4 Kin Poon

Kin Poon

Stunt Coordinator

• 157 posts

Posted August 31 2005 - 03:36 PM

huh? what is going on here again.

anyways...is this thing still for sale?