Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

How is Hollywood Video?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Michael Ballack

Michael Ballack

Second Unit

• 349 posts

Posted August 27 2005 - 08:19 AM

It's happened. I've finally got fed up with Blockbuster Video. Like a lot of people on this forum, I don't like their policies i.e censorship. Enough is enough. Unforutnately, when Blockbuster came to my town, the 3 other mom and pop stores went out of buisness. The only other option I have right now is Hollywood Video. Before anyone recommends a service like Netflix, I can't justify the monthly cost since I tend to go in spurts as far as rental activity. I went to HV's website and searched a little here and on google, but could not find out any information on their policies. Do they carry NC-17 films? If 2 versions of a film is out, do they have the unedited or more adult version? How are they with OAR? WHat about the selection of movies and video games? Any info on them and experiences I would greatly appreciate. Thanks.
Michael's DVD's