What's new

Alien Nation Offical DVD's (1 Viewer)

Brian Wolters

Auditioning
Hello!

I heard rumors about Alien Nation getting an offical release from Fox soon. If true, has anyone heard of the 4 or 5 Made for TV movies will be included as well? I sure hope so!

Brian

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I heard the same rumor I really liked this series and would pick it up the moment its released. I doubt it'll include the TV movies though. Maybe a 2nd release (ala the Babylon 5 Movie Collection)

MaraKM

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I'd prefer that the tv-movies get a separate release. I'd really like Fox to throw some good extras into the series set -- Kenneth Johnson did good commentary for V and Incredible Hulk, so I hope they get him for an episode or two, and do a good retrospective featurette with all the cast & crew. Bumping up the size of the set to include the movies might eat up the budget.

Brian Wolters

Auditioning
It was a great TV show....

I have the series via Columbia House and it was good but would rather have the "official release." I am into "official" releases..one of the reasons I am waiting on Season one of BG

Brian Wolters

Auditioning

I hope he comments on (forgive me if it isn't the right title) Three To Tango episode. That was the episode where they reveal that a third person is required for them to mate. Very interesting and amusing episode.

MattHR

Screenwriter
Here's a bit of info from a post I made on another thread (Aug. 24) regarding ALIEN NATION:

I'm not clear that there was no budget/time for any bonus material, or any more bonus material. Here's hoping that in addition to Mr. Johnson's pilot commentary, we get some extras. If not, I'll still be very happy to have the commentary. We owe thanks to the fan who intervened to get Mr. Johnson in touch with Fox...just in the nick of time! I'm currently doing the same with Universal's upcoming "Six Million Dollar Man" and "Bionic Woman" sets. Wish me luck!

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Has anyone heard (or more importantly previewed) anything about this yet? It's one of my wife's favorite shows and I'd like to get it for her birthday. From what I read on Amazon the transfers and presentation leave a lot to be desired (though Amazon cannot really be depended on for their user reviews).

I'd also like to know if they plan on releasing the tv movies. Especially the first one since it is a direct continuation of the series ending cliffhanger.

MattHR

Screenwriter

Creator Kenneth Johnson recently said he's "ready to go" with the TV movies. He has hours of bloopers and gag reels he'd like to include. He had wanted to get them onto the series set, but time didn't permit the clearances required from all the actors involved. He said the sales of the series will determine if/when the TV movies are released. If so, he's hoping Fox will allow the bloopers and gag reels on the movie DVDs.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Any more news on the TV movies? I just finished watching the series on DVD. Would like to follow up with the movies.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I just got this set last week... First time I am seeing the episodes in years! I just finished off the second disc (episode 7) and I am really enjoying it... I forgot how good this show was! Hopefully we will see the TV Movies released!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks