What's new

Gallery down (1 Viewer)

SteveLeach

Stunt Coordinator
I haven't been able to add any pic's to the gallery for about 3 weeks now. So I deleted all of my pic's thinking I could simply recreate it. No such luck.

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
Parker,
The link on the main forum page, in the "HT Construction, Interiors and Automation" section, where it says "And please feel free to post pics of your home theater in this section or our HT gallery.", the "HT gallery" link does not work. That is where I always found the gallery. Also when your in the gallery, and you click on "Your Album", it makes a new one, instead of going to my existing one.
Dave

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Dave:

Thanks for the heads up about the link in the forum description. I forgot it was even there.

I see your username listed in the gallery but no album associated with it. What is the name of your picture gallery?

Parker

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Cool, I didn't even know we had a gallery. So, where is the main link to it?

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
Parker,
I see the link is fixed. My album is the #48 "Basement Home Theater". Today when I logged in, it made a new empty album with my name on it. I deleted it. Yesterday I saw 3 others empty. When I click "Your Album" it also makes a new one.
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks