What's new

Nip/Tuck Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Duane R

Second Unit
With the new season about a month away, I thought I'd start the inevitable thread regarding our favorite plastic surgeons. I suppose the two biggest questions are how bad did Christian get maimed, and the identity of the Carver? Personally, I can't wait until Sept. 20th.

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
It has been a long wait. I really can't wait to see how the season begins. I almost forgot about the show with all my attention being focused on HBO's ROME.

BobbyPerry

Stunt Coordinator
What was the deal with that whole Rhona Mitra thing? I got sort of confused as to what the heck was going on.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter

Oh man... Lucky isn't the word.....

Does anybody else think the other surgeon who is coming in is the carver dude.....

Or does anybody care to speculate on who they think it is...????

Ok tell me the big girl part of the show was not really really disgusting.... Oh man....

Good episode.... I forgot a lot of what had happened.....

R~

P.S. Not to jump off subject, but did anybody else catch the preview for the shield?? "the beginning of the end" I hope to hell next season isn't the last season......

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey

Well in the recent Entertainment Weekly article they interviewed the actor and he said he would be on for a while. He is bi sexual and will be getting down, I think with the two woman and Christian. Should be interesting to see how everyone here likes the two Woman then when two men are involved. :)

Good episode. I couldnt see, at first, where they were going with the whole fat lady thing but they were able to connect the dots to what was going on with all the central characters.

Duane R

Second Unit
It looks as though Christian got his groove back at the end there...Sean gave Julia what she wanted, and now it seems she's backpeddling on that score too. A pretty good start to the new season, IMO.

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Could someone give me a summary of the last 30 minutes? I hit record on the VCR at 11 and went to bed. When I went to play it today, the tape was mangled (I've gotta buy a TIVO one of these days). Thanks.

Mike Selis

Grip
This show was very interesting, I am glad that I check out the schedule online to know that it was 90 minutes so that I set the VCR right. I hope that they explain the Carver next week...

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
You do realize it's repeated a few times during the week, right?

----

Alan Shore might have gotten the Emmy, but Christian Troy got the Menege!

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Just when you think Nip/Tuck cant go farther over that line they do. Pretty intense stuff and it looks like Matt is finally going to get what's coming to him after all his weird behavior the last three years.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
the part where you saw Adrian's maggot-infested decomposing body
almost made me throw up.

who else thought at first that they were girls who were attracted to Matt's newly shaved head at first? I didn't realize they were transsexuals until I realized the person with the bruises was the guy Matt beat up

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Why did noone tell me this show is so over the top & so good!? Just started watching it this season, will have to get the DVDs to catch up. Absolutely loving it.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Great episode..... Matt is defenitaly going down a dark road.... Kinda glad to see him get it.....

What ever happened to this story line...

when matt and his friend hit the girl, and the other kid ended up in jail or something, but nothing was said or done about matt??? Was that it for that part???

Man this show is so freaking good....

R~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks