Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Anyone else having problems with DVDSOON?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Russell G

Russell G

Executive Producer

• 10,022 posts
  • LocationDeadmonton

Posted August 08 2005 - 02:27 AM

Wondering if anyone is receiving there orders from DVDSOON.COM? I have a bunch of pre-orders that have yet to be shipped, some from July! I got an email back from them saying it was slow due to it being summertime and suppliers being slow at this time of year, which sounds like horseshit to me, as I've seen every one of the titles in the B&M stores.

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   JohnRice

JohnRice

Lead Actor

• 8,575 posts

Posted August 08 2005 - 02:44 AM

Just look at the ratings for DVDSoon on DVDPricesearch. It has always been about 1.5 stars. I think problems with them is nothing new.

The Hybrid System

The Music Part: Emotiva XSP-1, Thiel CS 3.6, Emotiva XPA-2, Marantz SA8004, Emotiva ERC-3, SVS PB-12 Plus 2

The Surround Part: Sherbourn PT-7030, Thiel SCS3, Emotiva XPA-5, Polk & Emotiva Surrounds.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   PerN

PerN

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted August 08 2005 - 02:55 AM

DVDSoon is pretty slow on shipping the items, but since they have low prices and offer free international shipping I still favour them! Posted Image

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Russell G

Russell G

Executive Producer

• 10,022 posts
  • LocationDeadmonton

Posted August 08 2005 - 03:29 AM

I realized that there was already a thread about DVDSOON, so I'm going to ask that the admins close this. Sorry for double posting!

I never had a problem with them until Mid July. I have had nothing ship since them, despite items shopwing as being in stock.