What's new

Anyone else having problems with DVDSOON? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Wondering if anyone is receiving there orders from DVDSOON.COM? I have a bunch of pre-orders that have yet to be shipped, some from July! I got an email back from them saying it was slow due to it being summertime and suppliers being slow at this time of year, which sounds like horseshit to me, as I've seen every one of the titles in the B&M stores.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Just look at the ratings for DVDSoon on DVDPricesearch. It has always been about 1.5 stars. I think problems with them is nothing new.

PerN

Auditioning
DVDSoon is pretty slow on shipping the items, but since they have low prices and offer free international shipping I still favour them! :)

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I realized that there was already a thread about DVDSOON, so I'm going to ask that the admins close this. Sorry for double posting!

I never had a problem with them until Mid July. I have had nothing ship since them, despite items shopwing as being in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks