What's new

My Wife and Kids- Season 1 may be coming! (1 Viewer)

JamesTaylor

Stunt Coordinator
Guys, I think that My Wife and Kids - Season 1 will be released very soon, as in Australia, it will be released will a plethora of other Disney DVDs. Here's the story from DVDBits.com posted on Friday 29th July, 2005 -
Yay! Great News! Enjoy!
-James

Antonio_G

Stunt Coordinator
The Muppet Show - Complete First Season (4 Discs) comes out a week from today and not November 9th and I'm happy my favorite cancelled show on ABC will be on tv box set in November...

Pavan_P

Second Unit
Antonio_G: He is posting the AUSTRALIA dates.

My Wife & Kids S1 is coming in November to Australia, not in the U.S. As most of those shows are coming to the U.S. before November, I hope My Wife & Kids comes before that, too, here in the U.S.

Rakesh.S

Second Unit
damn it! why doesn't the US get a release?

This sucks...i know i'm the only one on this board that is interested in this show, but still.

The show does go into syndication this fall, so I guess that's the only way to catch it till the DVD comes out.

JamesTaylor

Stunt Coordinator
You're not the only one who likes this show Rakesh - I love it! Do you know that, since it's going into syndication, will it have parts edited from it?
-James

Kieran Brown

Agent
Omg! That's fantastic news! Not just for My Wife & Kids either.
I always thought My Wife and Kids, when released to DVD, would've had Season 1 & 2 together since the first season was so short, just like what happened for Just Shoot Me.
Can't wait!! I wonder what 2006 looks like for DVDs in Australia, I hope it gets even more better than 2005.

p.s. did you get my PM or email James?

JamesTaylor

Stunt Coordinator
Um, no, I didn't get a Private Message or Email from you, but since it's my Dad's email address, I'll ask him to check it.
-James

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks