What's new

Tru Calling Season 2 Out Next Week? (1 Viewer)

EricTB

Stunt Coordinator
Just wondering if anyone knew if it's coming out at all next week? I heard it is suppose to be a Best Buy exclusive. I looked on their site and it shows it priced at 24.99 and release date is 08/02/2005.

James Sajdak

Stunt Coordinator
I pre-ordered it back in June. I hope it actually ships on the 2nd. I've been looking forward to this for quite sometime.

Does anyone know if there are going to be any special features?

John Carr

Stunt Coordinator
There is no listing for Season 2 on Amazon...? Very strange.

Our local Best Buy is so erratic (many titles either under ordered or not showing up for weeks) that I hate to depend upon them for one of my favorite shows! :angry:

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
I was just at Best Buy.com looking to see if they had it and what the release date was. They say next week.

Really looking forward to this set since, while I liked the first season, the second was even better. Too bad it had to be cancelled but they did have some of the best episodes this season. Plus, the two unaired eps.

James Sajdak

Stunt Coordinator
I just logged into Best Buy's website they said that it shipped on Friday July 29th.

I hope it is here tomorrow.

MichaelColvin

Stunt Coordinator
I am looking forward to this too. I heard that the Jane Espenson episodes are really wonderful. I'll rewatch S1 and then dive into S2!

My Best Buy one shipped on the 29th!

cheers, Michael :)

ChrisKe

Stunt Coordinator
Any ideas on when Best Buy's exclusive is going to finish? Unfortunately they don't ship internationally....:angry:

Richard Michael Clark

Second Unit
Thanks for the reply, Michael :emoji_thumbsup:

ChrisKe, if you don't have Season 1 already you might want to go for the UK version which has 8 discs and all season 1 & 2 episodes. (Extras appear to be identical to the R1 sets too). Is there not an Austrailian release yet?

ChrisKe

Stunt Coordinator

Just found out that it's coming out here next week. However because of our local VAT I tend to buy most of mine overseas - DVDPacific work well for this as their prices and shipping charges are very reasonable...

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
can someone help- i'm aware that one of the Best Buy 'exclusives' (might be TC) is going to be relatively bare bones while the general release several months later is going to have some supplemental content.
i can't remember exactly which 'exclusive' this was pertaining too- has anyone heard something similar?

i'm looking forward to picking this up, but i'd prefer to wait if the general release is going to have some value added content

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Considering how little regard Fox showed for the show and these episodes (including not airing the sixth in the U.S.), I'd be surprised if they put any effort into additional special features. But anything's possible.

M.

Jason-A

Auditioning
I got my copy today and the lady said they have been selling a lot of copies today. I wish this set had more features like commentary or deleted scenes if there was any like season one. Bull I'm just happy we have it out. Hopefully fox will give us a TV movie or a novel book that will wrap everything up.

Rakesh.S

Second Unit
i've seen the unaired eps already so i'm not picking this set up, but the episodes were incredible

There was so much potential..it just sucks that the show got canceled.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I ordered my Season 2 set today.... but best buy had literally no info for the set.

I already see from this thread that there is only a featurette for extras... but what about picture?... is this season in widescreen as well... and what about the packaging? I am guessing this is no more then 1 (duel sided) or 2 disc set... so is it in a standard keep case?

I tried to add it to my dvdprofiler... but don't seem to be in there yet... and best buy don't have the UPC on the site for me to add it.

But I am really excited to finally get the last 6 episodes... completing one more collection! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks