Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Toggling Date stamp on FujiFilm Digital Cameras....Question

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Matt*B

Matt*B

Stunt Coordinator

• 94 posts

Posted July 21 2005 - 12:31 AM

Hey all,

I just bought the FujiFilm A345 (same as A350, except for megapixels). I am used to my dad's high end SLR-Digital camera which has every option under the sun....so this is new to me.

I was wondering if there is a way to toggle the date/time stamp on the pictured when they are uploaded to the computer. I haven't transferred any images yet to see how it handles them by default, but I didn't see a specific option for the date/time toggle. It wasn't touched upon in the manual either...

The reason I as is because I took some pictures with a friends Kodak Digital camera, and it put the biggest, brightest, ugliest yellow date stamp in the corner -- since jpegs are automatically encoded with the picture date, i want to make sure I can turn this option off.

I suppose if you have any Fuji camera around the A345 range, the setting will be similar -- thanks for the help!

Later,

Matt