What's new

4seating.com , anybody have seats from them? (1 Viewer)

Mark.D

Agent
Do any of you have experience with http://www.4seating.com?

I'm looking to get a single row of 4 like this:

Only mine will be this color scheme:

These are the "Nemesis" seats... black leather with stone/taupe suede-micro fiber.

$3299 + $250 shipping... not bad eh? I think these seats are pretty trick... any experience with these guys? I know you get what you pay for, but $800 bucks a seat is pretty darn good... a lot better than $2000 per Berkline seats! AND these seats come with Bass Shakers for free!

M.

DaveHo

Supporting Actor
If you do a search on the AVS forum, you'll find they do not have a very good reputation. You'll also find if you search over there that you can get Berklines for way less than what you quoted.

-Dave

Jimi C

Screenwriter
I just bought two of these from ashley furniture. They are real leather, and they are very soft. At $370 each they are hard to beat. They are available in other colors also.

Mark.D

Agent
Thanks for the links,

They have a power buy going on right now... have you seen this?

Two rows of 3 seats for $1575 + 455 shipping.... basically about 2 grand... that saves me $1200 bucks over the Nemesis from 4seating... but no bass shakers... I can use the $1200 for that.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Mark:

Check out Elite Home Theater Seating that is a sponsor of this site. They make high some of the best chairs out there. I am not sure of their prices but if you give them a call and tell them what you are looking for they will be able to fix you up. Also, tell them that you are a member here on the forum and they might cut you a break.

Parker

Kevin:G

Auditioning
I just bought 6 Leather theater seats from 4-Seating via ebay. ~$1900 (including shipping)for the lot including 6 Aura Bass Shakers. Aside from slow communication the seats are great and delivery was just under 2 weeks. Couldn't find anything comparable locally. :emoji_thumbsup:

Steve Lumbert

Stunt Coordinator
I can second Elite Home Theater Seating. I shopped around for months before pulling the trigger on them. Nothing comes close to them in regards to quality, value and customer service.

I have a 2 seat wedge configuration of the seats shown below in 100% black leather with motorized recline for the same money I would have spent for 2 at Lazy Boy that had that synthetic suede material and no motorized recline.

Shane_M

Stunt Coordinator
Those look so much better than the cheap loveseat and pull-out sofa I currently have in my room. I ate up all my budget completely refinishing the room. Now, I have to wait to pick up some chairs, but man o man those are sweet.

KeithMoechnig

Stunt Coordinator
Why does everyone think they need "theatre" seats? I bought 2 Lane all-leather recliners(1 year old) for 250 dollars each in perfect condition. Just look in the paper for deals on used furniture. You'll save a lot of money.

Foster_G

Agent
I'll second Keith's recommendation. I've got some leather sofas myself. However, if you still want a theatre seat, I found that Bestbuy carries Berklines at 999 per chair section. Basically, you build the row from the secitions you choose. I was just at BestBuy yesterday and had never seen them there before and thought it wasn't a bad idea. I still won't give up my sofas though(got two sofas for the same amount of one Berkline).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks