What's new

Friends Season 10 (1 Viewer)

TimTV

Grip
I'm looking forward to it. Now all we need to know is when we can expect "Joey - Season 1"

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Finally! I missed getting 8 and 9, and held off so I can get all three and get one of those buy more than one deals.

MattGSmith

Stunt Coordinator
Unfortunately Gord, I'm sure the 10-15 emails a day won't stop! haha

October and November are filling up way fast with tv shows. I should start saving now!

Matt

*An early prediction to the cover art. It will be Burgundy!

MichaelColvin

Stunt Coordinator
I am glad to hear about the release. It'll be nice to finish up the show and move on to other great DVD finds...

So, wonder what the cover looks like? (I'm greedy, no?)

cheers, Michael :)

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member

No, you're probably right. It's never stopped them in the past. About a week after we post news people seem to forget it and the emails start coming again. Those "Friends" fans sure love that show!

Gord

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
Can't wait!! I was hoping to see the "I'll Be There For You" music video on this final set, since it never showed up on any of the preceeding seasons. I never bothered buying the single-disc finale since the show would be on this set. Oh well. I'll be glad to finally complete this great series! Thanks a million for the news!

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
Thank goodness, the WB didn't decide to put the pilot on the final season set because that would mean I would have it 4 times (Season 1, Best of Season 1, and Series Finale being the other 3).

I was hoping the final cover would be black, but I don't care if it's puke orange, I'll still get it. :)

43 minute gag reel!?! Something tells me that featurette will be getting a lot of play in my house.

Is the Friends Final Thoughts the same thing that aired before the series finale?

No Gunther spilling the beans on the next season? Oh wait.....:)

MattGSmith

Stunt Coordinator
Do we know a disc count? Hopefully they are still going with 4 discs like the previous 9 sets. Maybe the 4th disc will have the special features?!
I do agree, I was hoping for black myself too..

ElijahS

Supporting Actor

While I was hoping for black, I like the burgundy as a close runner-up.

I'm glad that the gag reel is 43 minutes. I assume that it includes stuff from the first five seasons since those sets didn't have gag reels.

No, the Final Thoughts is not the same thing that appeared before the finale. That was an hour-long clip show with focuses on each character and certain themes (the girls, the boys, love, fun, etc.)

Maybe by some strange twist Gunther will spill the beans on Joey :D .

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
With the amount of bonuses announced, I'll be surprised if they do a three disc set. This set seems to already have more than any other set.

BTW, what do you think will make up the four commentary tracks? Obviously, "The Last One" will be one, but I'll guess "The One With Phoebe's Wedding," "The One With The Cake" and "The One With The Late Thanksgiving."

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Glad to have this announced. Its probably not as many as the people emailing Gord, but I'm asked if I know when this one is coming out quite a bit.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
I don't understand why Warner slowed down these sets once the show ended? For about a year there, they were coming at you at a speed only Trek titles have heard of, then the show ended and there was a long wait for season 8, then a shorter wait for 9, then another LONG wait for 10.

Kenny Neal

Stunt Coordinator
Just curious, did the behind-the-scenes documentary from the early best-of discs ever make it on to a season set? I stopped buying after season three...

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
Yes, it did. It was on the season 5 set (which, considering it's a doc about the season 6 opener, doesn't make much sense.)

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks