What's new

Facts of Life, Benson, Maude, Barney Miller, and Bewitched Christmas Episodes DVD? (1 Viewer)

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
Looks from the cast list like the Bewitched episode is the first season one, which is already available on DVD. Would have been nice if they had put one of the 2 Dick Sargent episodes on this, especially the one called "Sisters at Heart," as his seasons may or may not make it to DVD at all.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
well, this is better than nothing, but I'd rather see Maude and Facts out in season sets.

Tom_mkfty

Stunt Coordinator
But who wants to think about Christmas NOW?!

Its summer.

A fresh summer corn on the cob is a better treat than a Christmas candy cane.

A fresh summer peach is a better treat than a Christmas turkey.

I have no plans to buy ANY Christmas DVDs until after Halloween.

I stop watching such DVDs after Christmas Day.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
lol, true true. I'm just excited to have a Facts Of Life episode on DVD (well, technically I do, since the season 1 finale of Strokes was a pilot, but it's not the same thing)

Steve Phillips

Screenwriter
Hopefully the response will be good enough so that they will consider season sets of some of these. The only one other than "Bewitched" I'd buy is "Maude" but the others deserve consideration also.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
I'm surprised Sony hasn't considered Maude already considering the neverending popularity of The Golden Girls, a lot of people would love to see Bea (and Rue's as well) older show.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Charlie's Angels...Charlie's Angels...Charlie's Angels..
Sony, are you listening?
:D

Art_AD

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Sony, how about the Christmas episodes of

Donna Reed, Burns & Allen, Hazel, Father Knows Best, The Flying Nun, The Partridge Family, Dennis The Menace. These are the classic shows I want to see

texasmanowar

Auditioning
Real Name
Louise Gilley
Please Sony, hear our cry and come out with a complete set of the Benson TV series Please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks