What's new

how many tv on dvd titles do you own(number)? (1 Viewer)

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
I'm not sure what we're supposed to be counting. Number of discs? Number of seasons? Number of different series? Number of episodes?

todd s

Senior HTF Member
More than I can count and a lot more than my wife thinks I should have (She's wrong ;) )

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I been collecting for quite a while... I have...

187 - TV Series (sets and/or best of discs)
17 - TV Movie
17 - TV Miniseries
2 - Other TV Related (Classic Commercials and CNN Millennium disc)

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
66 Series Season sets (incl Miniseries)

This wasn't a question but I'm curious about HTF'ers viewing habits: I'm a "multi-series" viewer. I have many series that I'm viewing in progress. I've never "marathon'ed" through a series. I'd guess that I'm in the minority here. Currently, I have 27 series in progress (thank goodness for Excel spreadsheets and printers :D )

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Thank you last few folks. I was beginning to feel bad for having 56, but you've left me far behind. For the record, that is the number of individual releases I have. 14 of them are Star Trek, 7 are Stargate, etc.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Counting best-ofs, seasons, and Emmy screeners each as 'one', I have 252. I didn't count TV movies (like Duel or Kolchak or shorts made for the theatre like Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry) or bootlegs. And it was just a quick count so my count could be off slightly.

Keep in mind that 45 of those are the original Twilight Zone DVD releases that'll soon be sold off:)

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I have about 225 television/music/stand-up DVDs alone. The majority of the collection is animation, wrestling and sketch-comedy.

Ryan

Jon_Gu

Stunt Coordinator
81 different Series represented.

8 Complete Series:
Father of the Pride
Giligan's Island
The Lone Gunmen
Profiler
Sledge Hammer!
Star Trek: TOS
Wonder Woman
X-Files

153 Total Box Sets
- Up from 145 when I first posted this July 18th

I figure I'll be close to 200 sets by the first of the year. :eek:

Oh well, I don't have a cable bill either... :D

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
I have 29 right now, but there's at least 8 coming later this year I know for sure I'll be adding, and a few others that might come out this fall I'll add.

I am very anal with the DVD's I buy, it's gotta be a show I know that I'll watch over and over to get my interest. My movie collection is very small (I have more tv shows than movies by a large margin) because there's only a small number of movies I know I will keep coming back to again and again.

Scott Hamilton

Stunt Coordinator
Todd S your collection looks great.

I am not counting my WWE DVD's because I have a copy of every DVD they have released which is well over 140

but my total is 52 sets

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks