What's new

Box Set Bonanza - Get 'em Before I Change my Mind!! (1 Viewer)

Tina Lee

Second Unit
I have the following box sets for sale. More titles will be added later. Looking for non-cc Paypal only! Prices include shipping via Media Mail w/delivery confirmation. Sets are in mint to excellent condition unless otherwise noted.

Comedy

Andy Griffith Season 1 $25
Andy Griffith Season 2 $25

Drama

Godfather, The Collection $40
Profiler - Season 1 (small scratch on front cover) $47
Profiler - Season 2 $50
Profiler - Season 3 $50
Profiler - Season 4 $50
Survivor - The Complete 2nd Season - The Australian Outback $30

Sci-Fi

Back to the Future: The Complete Trilogy (new,sealed) $20
Stargate SG-1 - Season 1 $30 SOLD
Stargate SG-1 - Season 2 $30 SOLD
Stargate SG-1 - Season 3 $30 SOLD
Stargate SG-1 - Season 4 $30 SOLD
Stargate SG-1 - Season 5 $30 SOLD
Stargate SG-1 - Season 6 $35
X-Files, The - The Complete 1st Season (new, sealed) $50
X-Files, The - The Complete 2nd Season (new, sealed) $50
X-Files, The - The Complete 3rd Season (new, sealed) $50
X-Files, The - The Complete 4th Season (new, sealed) $50
X-Files, The - The Complete 5th Season (new, sealed) $50
X-Files, The - The Complete 8th Season $50
X-Files, The - The Complete 9th Season $50

Note: I am only interested in selling right now.

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
Tina,
I'm interested in The X-Files Seasons 6 and 7. Any interest in a sealed copy of the 3rd season of 24? :b :)

Please let me know if they are still available.

Tina Lee

Second Unit
Hi John,

They are still available. I'm not interested in trading now (and I already have 24 Season 3 ;) ).

Shoot me an email at [email protected]. For some reason I'm not receiving email notifications from HTF...

Thanks!
Tina

Aaron Gilbert

Second Unit
Tina,

Do you still have Stargate SG-1 available? I'm interested in seasons 1-5. Any discount for buying that many? Ok this may be a dumb question, but I presume they are the US version and widescreen? I don't know if a different version was available in the US but I haven't checked. Thanks!

Aaron Gilbert

Tina Lee

Second Unit
Hi Aaron,

They are the official U.S. release, Region 1. I'm at work and can't look, so don't know if they were released in widescreen or not. Television shows often aren't. I always buy in that format if it's available. The lowest I could go is $140 for all 5 seasons (1-5). I paid way more for these and have to consider shipping costs as well. Thanks and please LMK!

Tina

Aaron Gilbert

Second Unit
Tina,

That sounds like a deal to me. I am feeling good tonight, how about $145 for Seasons 1-5? I presume that includes shipping as you said in the original post. I'll send you an email asap and if everything's cool will Paypal you the money tonight!

Aaron

Tina Lee

Second Unit
Hi Aaron,

Just wanted to let you know that I mailed your sets this a.m. and sent you an email with the delivery confirmation number.

I received a message that the email didn't go through because it was classified as spam... I just sent again... if you don't receive it this time, please email me and I'll send it again.

Thanks,
Tina

Tina Lee

Second Unit
Hi Aaron,

Please LMK if you have received the Stargate sets. My email to you got bumped back as spam.

Thanks,
Tina

Aaron Gilbert

Second Unit
Tina,

I got the SG-1 sets today, all in perfect condition. Thanks a bunch! Sorry about the email thing, it should have come through ok i thought, but it may be your address didn't get added to my approved list like I thought. With 100+ geniune spams per day, sometimes I don't read through the junk mail box as closely as I might. :)

Aaron Gilbert

Users who are viewing this thread