What's new

Anyone else unconsciously make fists with their toes? (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I've recently become aware that I do this. It's very odd but I catch myself doing it all the time, even while wearing shoes. I have no clue when it started, but I would like to stop doing it if I can.

Anyone else do this?

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
now that you mention it, i realize it's something i've done since i was about 3 years old.
i'm not sure why, and i'm not making fun of you, but i find this very funny for some reason.

CJ

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
It's cool, but I would like to stop because I am on my feet all day at work and it tends to have a fatiguing side effect on my feet after awhile because the tendons in my feet are kept taught all the time.

Of course being on my feet all the time over the years is probably what caused it to begin with so it now becomes a 'chicken or the egg' type of thing.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
....and now there is a thread regarding bunching up your toes to make a "footfist".....I can die a complete man. ;)

COMING SOON FROM PARENTAL ENEMY RECORDS & CASHGRAB PRODUCTIONS, THE NEWEST HARD CORE SEXUALLY AMBIGUOUS PUNK BAND TO STRIKE FEAR INTO THE HEARTS OF PARENTS EVERYWHERE.....FOOTFIST!! appearing july 28th at the transglobalrama dome, get your $77 tickets NOW!

Jason Kirkpatri

Second Unit
I don't curl my toes, but I am very active in asking my friends to pull my big toe, then the next, and the next...nothing beats a good toe-cracking session. It's like a massage; always better when somebody else is doing it.

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
I am doing it now while reading this. I find it relaxing. I just came back from a long bike ride and it gets the tension out.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
There wasn't a plane in Die Hard. Are you thinking of Die Hard II?

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George

Hey Thomas,

In the very beginning of Die Hard, Bruce Willis is on a plane because he flew into LA to be at the X-Mas party. When the thieves take over the building, he is in the bathroom curling his toes amazed that the advice given earlier worked. Or something like that.:)

Later,
Geo

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray

Personally if a friend asked me to pull his toe....and the next...and the next...I'd be telling him to fuck off and go get a girlfriend or something because I ain't touching his nasty toes! I'm a friend but there are limits. :)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Jason,
I must know, are you and your friends sober or drunk when this request of yours happens? ;)

Thomas,
i've seen Die Hard so many times i've memorized the script and can recite it on command. Indeed there's a plane in the opening of the film. :emoji_thumbsup:

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
My mistake. I'm most familiar with Die Hard With A Vengeance, then it's a crapshoot between the first and second movies.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray

Oh, well in that case I don't see.....wait....no....no, the "fuck off" rule still applies. More so in fact....indeed after sticking your smelly socks in my face I might be inclined to grab a metal ruler or a similar object and....CRACK!.....ahhhAAHHHHHHHH!!!!......"how'd ya like that FOOTBOY!?!?"...:D

Users who are viewing this thread