Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

SCRUBS and ARRESTED DEVELOPEMENT Query

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 Cathy Suzan

Cathy Suzan

Stunt Coordinator

• 66 posts

Posted July 07 2005 - 03:27 AM

I am a big fan of both SCRUBS and ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT. Does anyone have any idea when season 2 of these shows will be released on dvd?

#2 of 7 TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 21,468 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted July 07 2005 - 05:17 AM

A safe bet for current shows to be released on DVD is about a month or so before their new season starts airing on TV. Nothing official yet thoughPosted Image

#3 of 7 Clay_E

Clay_E

Stunt Coordinator

• 215 posts

Posted July 07 2005 - 07:18 AM

Well, since Scrubs isn't even on the schedule for fall yet, that certainly leaves that up in the air...Posted Image
"Half of the time we're gone and we don't know where."

#4 of 7 Jesse Blacklow

Jesse Blacklow

Screenwriter

• 2,049 posts

Posted July 07 2005 - 12:52 PM

Thankfully, "Scrubs" is owned by Touchstone, not NBC, so they'll probably release it independent of the season premiere (which could be an early replacement for a bomb, or could be in January). Season 1 was only released two months ago, which probably means it'll be a while before we see the next set.
"Would I rather be feared or loved? Um...easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."
--Michael Scott, The Office

"When I get sad I just stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story."
--Barney Stinson, How I Met Your Mother

#5 of 7 MichaelColvin

MichaelColvin

Stunt Coordinator

• 88 posts

Posted July 08 2005 - 05:02 AM

Quote:
I am a big fan of both SCRUBS and ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT. Does anyone have any idea when season 2 of these shows will be released on dvd?

I too would love to see Arrested Development S2 be released onto DVD before the new season starts. I watched S1 on DVD exclusively, and then became a die hard season 2 devotee.

But the lack of announcement has me worried. Hopefully TPTB will coordinate this. Until then, you might want to check out http://getarrested.com/

cheers, Michael Posted Image

#6 of 7 Daniel-M

Daniel-M

Second Unit

• 333 posts

Posted July 08 2005 - 05:05 AM

Last year Arrested Dvelopment S1 was announced at the end of July, so we will probably know about season 2 in the end of july this year too

#7 of 7 Matt Man

Matt Man

Agent

• 30 posts

Posted July 08 2005 - 10:06 AM

Just checked DVD aficianado no set release dates for either season 2's, but they are up like they are awaiting release dates, so hopefully we should know soon!
That is all the thanks I etcetera!!