What's new

SCRUBS and ARRESTED DEVELOPEMENT Query (1 Viewer)

Cathy Suzan

Stunt Coordinator
I am a big fan of both SCRUBS and ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT. Does anyone have any idea when season 2 of these shows will be released on dvd?

Clay_E

Second Unit
Well, since Scrubs isn't even on the schedule for fall yet, that certainly leaves that up in the air...:angry:

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
Thankfully, "Scrubs" is owned by Touchstone, not NBC, so they'll probably release it independent of the season premiere (which could be an early replacement for a bomb, or could be in January). Season 1 was only released two months ago, which probably means it'll be a while before we see the next set.

MichaelColvin

Stunt Coordinator

I too would love to see Arrested Development S2 be released onto DVD before the new season starts. I watched S1 on DVD exclusively, and then became a die hard season 2 devotee.

But the lack of announcement has me worried. Hopefully TPTB will coordinate this. Until then, you might want to check out http://getarrested.com/

cheers, Michael :)

Daniel-M

Second Unit
Last year Arrested Dvelopment S1 was announced at the end of July, so we will probably know about season 2 in the end of july this year too

Matt Man

Agent
Just checked DVD aficianado no set release dates for either season 2's, but they are up like they are awaiting release dates, so hopefully we should know soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks