What's new

pioneer 1015 in canada? (1 Viewer)

Jarett

Stunt Coordinator
hey all,

Just wondering where is the best place to buy the 1015 in canada? its not at best buy or future shop, and i can't buy through a us online store, are there any in canada? thanks

Jay

Gavin_mi

Stunt Coordinator
there is one on ebay right now for 375 plus shipping that says he will ship to canada...so that is one option.
item number 5785012989 will give you a direct link to it.

Gavin

Jarett

Stunt Coordinator
hey thanks for the reply, but buyin from the states is really expensive because of duties and high shipping costs. Also, I want a full waranty, any other options?
thx,

j

Gavin_mi

Stunt Coordinator
i suggest you get on the pioneer website and go to the pioneer of canada link and do a dealer locator...should give you all the places you can purchase a 1015 close by.

gavin

Leonard B

Stunt Coordinator
I saw one about a month ago at Visions in Wpg. The retail price was $699, but the salesman dropped it to $620 right away. If I'm not mistaken, the Visions extended warranty is not too expensive, though the exact amount escapes me.
Hope this helps.

Steve*W

Agent
I work at Futureshop, and we do carry the 1015, just haven't seen one in my store yet, although that's nothing new for my store. Keep checking, the sku's in our system so either us or Best Buy carries it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks