What's new

Big Brother 6 - ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Looks like the same cookie cutter reality show group..gay black man, bleached blondes, guys who think their God's gifts,and some naive(sp) home town types.

Not sure if I can watch again...and yes we are guilty of watching past episodes at our house.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Why not try all identical twins? :D I see they copied the winner's "bathroom" idea from the Australia show. Only here, they will likely have tinted windows around the bathtub and no invited "guest." If they're all in an alliance already, seems way too predictable at some point down the line. Just get two or three people and suddenly its a majority. Don't really think this will work well, unless the alliance member isn't exactly a friend of the other. However, that's likely not the case either as those who, for example, worked in different parts of a company would inadvertently blow their cover unfairly (in true CBS BB fashion). In the end, it probably will leave more of them likely to play the "Scott" lie about everything role.
Wonder what their agents think about the gimmick? Sure hope Ivette dumps Janelle
for Jennifer
. :D Somebody else can work out who's likely with who,
but 8 females versus 6 males. :emoji_thumbsup:

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
They're all models once again, but the only attractive one in the bunch is Sarah. All of them other women look 10-20 years older than they claim to be.

Anyway, I'll watch but this is a horrible cast, both in looks and personality (read Kaysar's list of favorites...or lack thereof).

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
Is it just me, or do Jennifer and Ivette look enough alike to be sisters?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Sarah is cute. Rachel sort of has Jennifer Wilbanks eyes, don't find her all that likable.

The fireman is playing up the Tommy Gavin role from "Rescue Me".

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
What's wrong with the men they pick? Looks like another "4 horseman" game. James doesn't want Jennifer in the house because she flirts too much, well it's time for James, Maggie, and Erik to go ASAP. :D

Edit:

Looks like they're going to need more twists real soon. On the tv show you saw Rachel found the secret room and now it appears at least a few couples have figured out they aren't the only couple.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
The gig is up. At least, April/Jen, Sarah/James, and Ashlea/Janelle are aware what is up and have been pointing out who they think are together.

Jen is hotter than
Ivette.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I think the pairings are going to be a big whoop-dee-doo, and it'll sort of turn into the reverse of Big Brother 4 (the ex's). I also don't like the pairings to cause either trouble or mistrust between the other pairings (gaining up, voting bloc, etc).

Whatever happened to just sticking a bunch of strangers together in a locked down house, and let them sort it out themselves?

Doug R

Supporting Actor
Voting blocs aren't a lock in BB like they are in Survivor.. The power to nominate changes every week as you know so a voting bloc can be decimated if they fail to win HoH for a few weeks.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, but now an alliance of 2 is an alliance of 4. An Alliance of 3 is an alliance of 6, etc.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
If the rule for $ million is "without being discovered" then it's already over for everyone.
The interesting thing will be how long people can go without accidentally revealing to another pair they already know "you're with X so you can quit with the BS."

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor

That's what I'm wondering too. I don't know, I find the twist interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
The producers probably planned on this scenario playing out at some point early on, they probably have a new twist ready to go now that the gig is up.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
There may be some ejections this year, they are on an edge knowing the gig is up. Plus Eric, James, and Ivette can't go 5 seconds without going bonkers talking strategy and making alliances with everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks