Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Scrubs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Cathy Suzan

Cathy Suzan

Stunt Coordinator

• 66 posts

Posted June 21 2005 - 03:26 AM

I absolutly love SCRUBS. Any Chance of more seasons coming soon?

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   JohnDMoore

JohnDMoore

Stunt Coordinator

• 192 posts

Posted June 21 2005 - 07:24 AM

If you look at your copy of "Scrubs: Season One," you'll see a booklet. Inside this booklet, among other DVDS, is the declaration that "Scrubs" Seasone One is available now and that Season Two is "Coming Soon."
I'd expect we see it in time to tie in with when it rejoins the schedule this Fall/Winter, but that is pure speculation.
-John D. Moore

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Jim Blakely

Jim Blakely

Auditioning

• 7 posts

Posted June 22 2005 - 01:21 AM

I have season one and I love the show. I was a little disappointed with the video quality though. Maybe that will improve with later releases.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   John Carr

John Carr

Stunt Coordinator

• 182 posts

Posted June 22 2005 - 10:55 AM

Scrubs, for me, was a blind buy and I absolutely love it! What a great show -- great characters, first rate dialogue and good story lines. It's now one of my favorite sitcoms of all time!

Highly recommended to anyone on the fence about purchasing the first season.

Bring on the rest of the seasons! I need my Scrubs fix.

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Dane Marvin

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter

• 1,490 posts

Posted June 22 2005 - 11:51 AM

Quote:
"If you look at your copy of "Scrubs: Season One," you'll see a booklet. Inside this booklet, among other DVDS, is the declaration that "Scrubs" Seasone One is available now and that Season Two is "Coming Soon."
I'd expect we see it in time to tie in with when it rejoins the schedule this Fall/Winter, but that is pure speculation.

If I remember correctly, "Scrubs" will not premier in the fall with most of NBC's shows -- probably a couple months later in late November or December. I would expect 6 months at most in between releases, which would put season 2 in mid-November. If it's more than that, I call "coming soon" a lie!

I tell ya... I was ready for season 2 right when disc 3 of season 1 ended.