Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Radio Free Roscoe Question

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   Jason Dixon

Jason Dixon

Agent

• 38 posts

Posted June 07 2005 - 03:32 PM

well i just received the RFR greatest hits DVD this past week, and i have enjoyed it a lot. It's like my new favorite show. My question is: why not release a season set? or will there be a season set released? is there a chance for a season set? if someone knows the answers to these questions that would be great. later.

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   StacyV

StacyV

Second Unit

• 282 posts

Posted June 08 2005 - 01:21 AM

I read somewhere a while back (maybe tvtome, but I don't see it listed there now) that the website for Canada's Family Channel, which airs Radio Free Roscoe, set up a poll similar to what they did for the season one "hits" set. Sounds like they're asking fans to vote for a select few episodes to be included on a 2nd season compilation as opposed to a full season set. I'll hold out hope that full seasons will be released eventually.

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   KerryK

KerryK

Stunt Coordinator

• 214 posts

Posted June 08 2005 - 12:40 PM

The poll was to choose the episodes for the first season set. Right now there aren't any plans for season sets.

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Jason Dixon

Jason Dixon

Agent

• 38 posts

Posted June 08 2005 - 01:43 PM

dang, i hope something is announced soon, i really want a season set! i also wish they'd make more seasons instead of 2, but that's a different story.

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Dorrie_W

Dorrie_W

Stunt Coordinator

• 110 posts

Posted June 10 2005 - 05:50 AM

This is sorta a quick off topic question, but does anyone know why RFR is ending? I just got into it thanks to Noggin. Are the kids graduating, ratings, other reasons. Just curious...
Dorrie webmaster for
www.imissthe80s.com
Celebrity interviews
www.thabiz.com

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   StacyV

StacyV

Second Unit

• 282 posts

Posted June 10 2005 - 06:33 AM

Quote:
This is sorta a quick off topic question, but does anyone know why RFR is ending? I just got into it thanks to Noggin. Are the kids graduating, ratings, other reasons. Just curious...

Click here to read producer Brent Piaskoski's comments on The-N's message boards. He posts under the name "The-Brent" there. Scroll down a bit until you see his last post on that page. It sounds like it's all based on The.N's decision. If they weren't going to continue the show, it wouldn't be coming back, which I assume had an affect on Canada's Family channel too.