What's new

Alternative SW cover art... (1 Viewer)

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
For all ten (when RotS gets released) discs of the official releases.

More info and available for download at my site.

May the force be with you!

Ric

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

If this release information is accurate, my gut says the compilation packages will just rehash what we already have. Might a six-movie super set come someday? Sure, but it's extremely unlikely Lucas would put out that package on the same day Sith debuts. He'll sell that one first and then entice us with a big box in the future...

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I'll bet my current SW DVDs that it's just a re-release of all the previous discs in one box:) It seems real unlikely that there wouldn't have been some real solid rumors of a complete set with less than 5 months before the release.

My money's on 2007 for the super duper set!

And Ric, I love the cover art!

John Simon

Second Unit
Wow.
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Ric, that's one of -- if not the best custom covers I've ever seen. Fantastic work!

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Great job, Ric!

Maybe the box set will have TPM sans puppet-Yoda. I'd like to get a look at the re-done all digital version.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Ric, truly amazing! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

FOX, or ANY studio for that matter, should really start looking to the fans for ideas like this as they often rival what is actually released. I can't see any reason why FOX wouldn't use artwork like this.

All of us in the EP III discussion thread figured it would be November sometime, good to have some confirmation.

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Thanks folks! I always know where to come to get my ego stroked!

I'll be curious to see if Fox offers any kind of collectors box for the whole set, or even if they will offer them separately as New Line did with the LotR slipcase.

Ric

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Site was down for a bit and the picture was not displaying. Looks like I'm back up and running now.

Ric

Harold Wazzu

Supporting Actor
It's hard to believe you could put that many of the main characters on a single cover but you do it and it looks very good.

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
Yes but mixing the prequel actors with the original actors, isn’t a blasphemy or something?! :D

Oh by the way, it's interesting, doesn't Luke look like a man and Anakin look like a teen on that cover?

Nick T Robot

Supporting Actor
Wonderful Cover (Can't decide which to print out A or B)

I love the fact that you include each movies seperate poster on the back.

Very Well Done.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks