What's new

Good sci-fi / fantasy short films on DVD? (1 Viewer)

JaredB

Agent
I'm trying to put a list together of the best scifi or fantasy SHORT films available on DVD. I'm talking pretty broadly here, so even most computer animation would count. (like stuff from the Animatrix DVD)

For example, I know some of the pixar dvds have pixar shorts on them. There are also some collections of short films on DVD, but they're a little harder to find.

I can think of a few off hand - Tim Burton's Vincent short and George Lucas's original student version of THX 1138 were both included as extras on feature length DVDs... I know that La Jetee (inspired 12 Monkeys) is out there, as well as some films by the Brothers Quay.

Anyone else want to chime in with more (and where to find them?) Did the CGI short 'Bunny' ever get put on anything? (that was the one that got Chris Wedge the job directing Ice Age)

Just trying to put together a list of the cream of the crop. Especially stuff that most people haven't seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks