What's new

Threes Company Season 1 $5.50 Walmart (1 Viewer)

Dorrie_W

Stunt Coordinator
Hey I have some news. You know how Walmart has the huge container with all of the $5.50 DVD's? At two Walmarts I have seen "Three's Company" Season 1 for $5.50. I bought one. This is obvious a new pressing of Three's Company Season 1 because it includes a $10 Mail in rebate for $10 when you buy any two seasons of "Three's Company" between April 30th and October 1st 2005. This set also has a picture collage with images of John Ritter followed by the caption "A Great Loss to the Joy in the World," by Joyce DeWitt. I don't know if this was in the first set or not. I just wanted to share this. I have seen it at two Walmarts now.

DaveK

Second Unit
$5.50!!!!! WOW!!!

I have to check my Season 1 case for a picture college. I don't remember one being there.

Rhoq

Supporting Actor
Actually, even $13 is somewhat of a bargain since most places still sell it for either $14.99 or $19.99 (depending on where you go).

DaveyM

Stunt Coordinator
I bought this last week. Actually $5.50 is a fair price considering the dvd only contains 6 episodes.

Dale_

Agent
When are we getting the Star Treks series for $5.50?

Roughly half an hour after Hell freezes over, I'd say.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks