What's new

Random Facts about Vin Diesel (1 Viewer)

brentl

Senior HTF Member
" Vin Diesel's full name is "Vin Diesel Autonomous Acting Approximation Unit Revision 4.11.3b"

B

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
"Vin Diesel actually invented the Steam Engine. The Diesel engine is accredited to his son, Abraham Lincoln the 3rd."

James T

Screenwriter

Anyone watch MADtv? They did a xXx skit years ago where they had the actor playing Vin Diesel yelling at someone saying, "You can kiss my 1/8 black, 1/4 American, 1/6 Chinese...."[skipped to an action scene preview, then back to Vin Diesel]"...1/4 Mexican, 1/7 German ass!" The races and percentage are most likely off, but the just of it was that he kept going on and on giving random fractions and races.

Steve Alan

Agent
"Vin Diesel fought in the Battle of Thermopylae in the year 480 BC. 300 Spartans assisted him by holding his incredibly massive testicles while he single-handedly routed the Persian army.":laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shane Roach

Stunt Coordinator
"One bite from Vin Diesel contains enough venom to drown a Blue Whale."

and...

"Vin Diesel occasionaly wears live rattlesnakes as a condoms."

Hunter P

Screenwriter
I've been looking at this site occasionally for the past couple days and I still haven't encountered any of the ones you guys listed. That's a whole hell of a lot of Vin Diesel facts. This guy's done a lot. Like...

James T

Screenwriter
Some more fav quotes about my new hero, Vin Diesel

Over 400 views and only a dozen replies. I guess this comedy isn't for everyone. :)

Shane Roach

Stunt Coordinator
"The meaning of life is not in fact 42 but ... Vin Diesel."

"Vin Diesel has never kneeled before Zod."

"Vin Diesel has never been seen in the same room as Santa. Coincidence? You decide."

"Vin Diesel has 3 rules: Don't expose him to light, don't get him wet, and never, EVER, feed him after midnight."

"Vin Diesel framed Roger Rabbit."

"Before James Earl Jones screwed up with the voice-dubbing, Darth Vader’s famous line in ‘The Empire Strikes Back’ was actually: Luke, I am Vin Diesel."

and...

"Vin Diesel has submitted most of the facts you've read."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks