What's new

Airwolf S1 - who has it? (1 Viewer)

Carlo S

Stunt Coordinator
Hey all, to those that already own this, would you mind telling me how the set is like?

No one didnt get any faults or anything like that?

After my experience with Knight Rider S2, I am some what questionable with Universal releases now

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I haven't gotten it yet. But I haven't had any problems with my Knight Rider set though.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I got Airwolf today, but I won't watch any of it until tonight. I only tend to watch one episode a night, and I'm really hoping I have no problems to report.

Matt Pasant

Second Unit
Talk about poor quality control on Universals part, 3 out of the 4 pictures on the back are from season 4. Which hey I understand mixing season pics happens but its not even the original actors but the actors from when the series moved production to syndication.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
The movie is included as far as I know. I'm hoping to get this after next week (gotta get Dukes: Season 3 first)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
The two-hour (give or take) TV movie version is included, but not the European version with extra footage and naughty language.

With Magnum, pi, Universal had the pilot in the menu as two episodes, but it played as a single movie when you used Play All. On Airwolf, it's only the two-hour version (which is good).

RogerH

Supporting Actor
Greg whats your opinion of the set thus far? I know its bare bones but how is the video and audio? On par with The A-Team?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

RogerH

Supporting Actor
So now that its been out for a bit what does everybody think of the release?

I'll be picking it up this weekend and just looking for opinions.

Jon_Gu

Stunt Coordinator
I guess this one has to fall under, "I don't regret the purchase, but..."

I hope Season 2 will look a little better. I don't want the studios to stop putting out older shows that just may not have fared too well after 20 years or so because they don't have the video quality that say C.S.I. has. I would, however, hope that if better masters exist they could be used. I thought Quincy S1 that is 10 years older than Airwolf looked better.

I'm looking forward to Season 2 of Airwolf.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I'm sure it will get here at some point... maybe by years end.

I'm still waiting for Universal to announce Knight Rider Season 3, A-Team Season 3 and Miami Vice Season 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.