Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Last Try..............

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   ryan.p

ryan.p

Stunt Coordinator

• 87 posts

Posted May 18 2005 - 02:11 PM

Hello people. I have tried numerous time to find an Ascend owner in or near to my area. However, I have not had any luck. So, I am going to try this one more time. I reside in NW Kentucky which is in the 270 area code. It is right across the Ohio River from the SW Indiana area and is in the 812 area code. Southern Illinois is not far either and is in the 618 area code. If you are an Ascend owner in or close to any of the aforementioned areas why not offer me a demo? If you are not an Ascend owner but you have any other internet direct speaker such as Axiom, Aperion, Rockets, Swanna, Streem ,Fluance, Home Theater Direct, Hsu, SVS, and etc. I would like to hear from you too. Thank you for your time. Phil
"It is NOT about what brand of audio components you use but RATHER how you use them that counts--only YOU know what YOU prefer. It really is as simple as that."

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Jed M

Jed M

Screenwriter

• 2,030 posts

Posted May 19 2005 - 03:28 AM

Have you tried www.audioenvy.com?
Long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be.
-R. Waters

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Chris Quinn

Chris Quinn

Screenwriter

• 1,127 posts

Posted May 19 2005 - 05:53 AM

Round trip shipping on a pair of 170s if you don't like them is about $35. No travel needed and you get to listen in your space with your equipment.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   BrianAe

BrianAe

Second Unit

• 441 posts

Posted May 19 2005 - 08:16 AM

Aperion returns are free of charge even. I can personally attest to the fact that their returns are truly hassle and cost free. Give em a whirl.

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Jeremy_R

Jeremy_R

Stunt Coordinator

• 105 posts

Posted May 21 2005 - 03:02 PM

Ryan, I have a pair of Ascend 170s and I'm in the 618 area code but I think it would be quite a drive from you since I live just outside of St Louis. How far are you from St Louis?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users