What's new

WTB: Small 'subwoofer' (1 Viewer)

Saurav

Senior HTF Member
You know, those things that come with HTiBs and have 8" drivers and shouldn't even be called subwoofers and are the first things to be upgraded/replaced? Anyone have one of those lying around?

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
Where are you located? I'm in San Diego/Los Angeles. I might have a Energy S8.2 for sale soon. Looking for roughly $150 OBO. let me know, email is [email protected]

DanHal

Stunt Coordinator
I have a Onkyo subwoofer from the HT-770 system if you are interested. It sounds pretty good, and I think it would fit the bill perfectly. I'm willing to let it go for right around $100.00 plus shipping. I'll throw in a Monster 15 foot subwoofer cable too!

PM if you are interested.

al lout

Stunt Coordinator
I have an 8" sub sitting in my closet for about 1 yr now. It's the AR S108PS powered subwoofer. You can see the review here . I still have the original box, most likely the manual as well... I did stuff some polyfil in there just trying to tighten up the bass a little bit. This is a nice lil sub. The sub is in great shape. I will let it go for $100. Let me know if you're interested.

Al,

Saurav

Senior HTF Member
Weird. I thought I had it set to email me, but I guess I didn't. Sorry for not responding, I figured no one had any subs to sell and never checked in here. I'll send out emails for the ones which look interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks