Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Home Depot 15% off Custom Blinds

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Producer

• 5,506 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted May 12 2005 - 12:44 AM

According to the flyer in my Jacksonville paper, this offer is valid 5/5/05 - 6/1/05. Good on Bali, Bali Today, Levolor, M&B or DesignView cellular blinds, natural shades, roman shades, roller shades, vertical sheers, window shadings or pleated shades. Custom Blinds and Shades. Anyone had any experience with Home Depots installation and measuring services? I'm wondering if I'm better off going with a store that specializes in window treatments?
Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   John Alvarez

John Alvarez

Screenwriter

• 1,129 posts

Posted May 12 2005 - 02:03 AM

Johnny, Welcome to Jacksonville. I hope your enjoying it here. I have never used Home Depots service but have bout blinds etc. from them cut to order. It's really easy. Just measure the top bottom and middle widths and you can adjust the length at home.