Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: James Loudspeaker S-83 Speakers (5 speakers total)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Jay Sylvester

Jay Sylvester

Supporting Actor

• 522 posts

Posted May 11 2005 - 08:50 AM

For sale is a complete set of James Loudspeaker S-83 speakers. Fantastic speakers for both music and theater use. They're overkill for my smaller theater room though, so I'm going to move to a set of monitors instead. Speakers are in excellent condition and include manuals and grilles. Speakers are labeled as 8.2C because they were manufactured before James changed the model number to S-83. They're the exact same speaker though (confirmed by James).

Asking $800 obo per speaker. Willing to break up the set, but would prefer to sell them all at once.

Willing to consider trades plus cash also. Looking for high-end A/V gear (preamps, amps, scalers, DVD players, etc.).

Personal check or money order preferred (at least 2 weeks to clear), but I'm willing to accept PayPal from CONFIRMED accounts with VERIFIED ADDRESSES ONLY. Please see my feedback on ebay, Videogon, and Audiogon as a reference. You can use the ebay contact form to e-mail me and verify that the account I'm linking to is mine.

originaltrilogy.com - Because the special editions suck

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Singway

Singway

Extra

• 15 posts

Posted May 13 2005 - 09:11 AM

Bump for a great guy, emailed me near the close of a previous transaction (I bought his ascends a while back) on a few minor if even noticable blemishes on the speakers when he could have sold them without disclosing the fact (he found out about them later)

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Jay Sylvester

Jay Sylvester

Supporting Actor

• 522 posts

Posted June 02 2005 - 07:12 AM

Price lowered. You won't find these anywhere on the east coast at this price.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Jay Sylvester

Jay Sylvester

Supporting Actor

• 522 posts

Posted June 06 2005 - 02:41 AM

Bump.